**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Man Thing- good or nah?

SatomiSatomi Posts: 87
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
My first 6* rolled over to Man thing and since I never used him any * version, I've been finding very mixed opinions, some say he's trash some say he has uses. So, any man thing players out there able to provide some useful info and some interesting quirks/uses of this champ?

Comments

• Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    He's good. Nulify, bleed and armor break immunity, poison and armor break debuffs. Great for acid wash and other poison nodes. Not that great damage but with mystic dispersion you can stack good amount o debuffs to increase your damage. Against someone with buffs, medium attacks will increase the damage
  • Options
    SatomiSatomi Posts: 87
    Ciciliato said:

He's good. Nulify, bleed and armor break immunity, poison and armor break debuffs. Great for acid wash and other poison nodes. Not that great damage but with mystic dispersion you can stack good amount o debuffs to increase your damage. Against someone with buffs, medium attacks will increase the damage

How would I go around playing him? Regular mlllm, heavies, double mediums?
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Heb8s good with his buffs. Use his heavies and so 1more
  • Options
    shield456 said:

Heb8s good with his buffs. Use his heavies and so 1more

Use heavies and sp 1
  • Options
    Sp 1 and sp 2 do quiet good damage and debuffs.sp 3 is also good with medium damage.

He can be classified as Demi god
  • Options
    Satomi said:

My first 6* rolled over to Man thing and since I never used him any * version, I've been finding very mixed opinions, some say he's trash some say he has uses. So, any man thing players out there able to provide some useful info and some interesting quirks/uses of this champ?

U ve got a good pull. I would have been very happy with that guy