**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Looking for a chill alliance. My life doesn't revolve around this game

I've been retired for a year and I'm just getting back into playing. I'm looking for an alliance that's chill and doesn't expect players to be available 24/7. I've also pulled a few of the newer champs and need assistance knowing who should be ranked up vs who is meme tier.

Comments

• SatomiSatomi Posts: 87
    Hey, we do 443 aq, 2 bgs for war. We're laid back, have jobs, go to uni etc but participation and helping out in alliance modes is required. My in game name is Satomi66 or LineID someonedrankmysoda if you're interested.
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    Hey bro we might be interested in having u on our team.Do you have line?? If u do pls give me ur id.
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    If you wanna join to my one man ally, just pm me ingame: PlanarBoard or PlanarBoardJr

Prestige: around 9k
    AQ: mostly two BG with map1 😁 just to hit few milions at the end and get some glory to buy t5b, t2a frags and t1a

No war, no Line app, just chilling 😁
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

I've been retired for a year and I'm just getting back into playing. I'm looking for an alliance that's chill and doesn't expect players to be available 24/7. I've also pulled a few of the newer champs and need assistance knowing who should be ranked up vs who is meme tier.

We are Gladiators is looking for one player to join our alliance.

We focus on AQ, playing three BGS, running map 4 every day, with Heroic modifiers on three days. We can accommodate players of varying skill levels, and our weekly score is 140 million-plus, which offers good rank-up rewards.

Our alliance runs AW optionally for players who are interested. We’ve been running one BG and ended last season in Silver 1, and are currently in Gold 3. Again, AW is optional, and we do not require boosting, reviving and such. If we lose, no sweat. We try to win, but we don’t worry when we don’t. It’s all about having fun.

The only requirements are to participate in AQ, to use Telegram for messaging, and to communicate when you cannot be available. Everyone has life requirements, from school to jobs to vacations, and we accommodate that.

We are Gladiators is stress-free, fun, and well organized (pats self on back). If you are looking for an alliance where you can grow and improve your roster, contact me.

You can reply here, or you can find me:
    Telegram: @cwhitworth

Cheers,
    Colin