**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier EQ 3.1 - Matador node is bugged

Pbb22Pbb22 Posts: 43
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Did not gain any power from Matador node while using Magneto. Multiple specials taken, zero power gained. Just another month

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Ability accuracy will interact with the node. This is not new, and is not an issue as well
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Yes is bugged he does not gain power too when I used him. Honestly am getting tired of bugs.
  • Options

Ability accuracy will interact with the node. This is not new, and is not an issue as well

It is absolutely an issue, a positive trait for my character ends up screwing me over? Reducing opponent ability accuracy should never result in me being power locked for an entire fight. If you wanna say not bugged fine, but a dumb design then.

• Options
    No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    Pbb22 said:

It is absolutely an issue, a positive trait for my character ends up screwing me over? Reducing opponent ability accuracy should never result in me being power locked for an entire fight. If you wanna say not bugged fine, but a dumb design then.

I’m sorry I don’t see the issue. It’s working just as described, just because it benefits you doesn’t mean it’s a bug.

AAR is AAR
    Nodes are generally just added abilities to the defender. Don’t use AAR and no issue :)
  • Options
    @No_Aegon - to be clear, it doesn’t benefit me, it hurts. Let’s do it this way then - do AA’s neurotoxins turn off No Stun nodes? Does Blade Danger Sense negate Limber? It’s selective to say “oh Magneto can turn off the node” while no one else can. And using your logic, if I’m turning off Matador, then shouldn’t I be able to gain power normally then?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The "power lock" from the node applies from the start. Is one feature you can't turn off.
    What you are turning off is the power gain that comes from it, which any champion can turn it off by reducing the opponent ability accuracy. Not just Magneto here
  • Options

The "power lock" from the node applies from the start. Is one feature you can't turn off.
    What you are turning off is the power gain that comes from it, which any champion can turn it off by reducing the opponent ability accuracy. Not just Magneto here

Then maybe I should replace “bug” with “dumb node design.” Can’t turn off part for no clear reason, but can turn off the part that helps me. I understand what you are saying - just really, really bad design.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Pbb22 said:

Then maybe I should replace “bug” with “dumb node design.” Can’t turn off part for no clear reason, but can turn off the part that helps me. I understand what you are saying - just really, really bad design.
    you cant turn it off because the aar triggers after the power lock