**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Grinding Instructions

Hi! Is there an instruction for the Infinite Streak in arena? Like how much streak we need to get the Infinite Streak and how much Champion Ratings we need to not lose the Infinite Streak. If no, then I guess in-game instructions would be a great idea in arena. Especially for beginners. I started playing this game in 2017 and I've never done Arena until 2019 when I just found out that there is Infinite Streak. (LOL thanks to Youtube and Google). I thought back then arena would just go harder and more difficult as long as your streak goes up and I just die at some point and lose the streak. That's why I never play arena before. I only get 2 rewards then I quit. Hahah. Anyway, that was my issue back those days. I had fewer champs. Now I have lots. So, I think in-game instructions/guide for arena Infinite Streak would be good for new players. Instead of going to Google or Youtube or if it's here. Better to look the guide in game. I mean, seriously, why is the guide for Infinite Streak is not in the game? Why do you have to ask here, Google and Youtube for guide for that