**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I think this is time to quit

2»

Comments

• Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Spent 3 yrs playing. Got a lot of bad champs some would say. I disagree with any champ being bad. And RNG happens. Best thing you can do is keep playing and soon it will turn around. Went over a year with lower tier pulls then got some great ones. Patience is the key
  • Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Qfury said:

Buttehrs said:

That void worked wonders on mephisto in cav difficulty this month. I used mine. Unduped. Took over 150 hits but I finished with full health, so it's up to you to put em to work.

Yup. Dumb dumb here went in with torch & nova flames, was like why's he not dying, then *light bulb moment* nova flames aren't a debuff. Some one correct me if I'm wrong but isn't void the only option for that fight
    Or... Torch... but without nova flames... or sunspot... or BWCV... those are just off the top of my head
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Elad17 said:

Shameless flex -_-
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    You got 4 very solid champs, eventhou 1 of those 4 needs a dupe.
    I cannot complain about mine. They are not the most amazing champs. But still very good. Remember the 'bad' 5 stars you pulled in the beginning?
    Also. Almost all players still can get by with 5 stars just fine. Except for maybe highest tier aq and aw players.
    Content is still very much tuned towards 5 stars.