**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NOVA FLAMES dealing NO DAMAGE after multiple debuffs applied Rise of X Chapt 1.2

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Nova Flames according to Human Torch ability description says they are counted as Incinerate Debuffs for all of his abilities. They are NOT being counted as incinerate.

Comments

• Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    they are counted as debuff for human torch ability not for any one else.. so due to their passive behaviour, the node does not count them as debuff for diss track node.. so no damage
  • Options

they are counted as debuff for human torch ability not for any one else.. so due to their passive behaviour, the node does not count them as debuff for diss track node.. so no damage

so you're saying they count as debuffs applied to myself?
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

so you're saying they count as debuffs applied to myself?
    They're passive effects, not debuffs, so they won't count towards the node
  • Options
    smh ok ... but c'mon man ... i enjoy this game a lot but some of this stuff is just ridiculous. no worries. thanks guys for making sense of the insanity with some of these behaviors.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    All passive work that way. Same as aa sucks for it too. Once you convert to neurotoxin you deal 0 damage.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

smh ok ... but c'mon man ... i enjoy this game a lot but some of this stuff is just ridiculous. no worries. thanks guys for making sense of the insanity with some of these behaviors.

It makes total sense how it should work. Maybe you are still in an early stage on the game and don't understand how some abilities work.
    But it's fine, you eventually will get how everything functions