**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5R5 time!

I currently have Cap, Corv, and Dom at R5, and Doom at 6R2, and I'm ready for another upgrade. I did one runthrough on 6.1, 100% V4, and a single run on V3. Lots to do still! So who would be most helpful? I have several AG's available to use too. Thanks in advance for your help!

5R5 time! 15 votes

Guilly 2099
20%
TheManMythLegendzuffyWarlord5386 3 votes
Havok
6%
Mauled 1 vote
Magik
0%
Venom
13%
RockypantherxArnMW 2 votes
Hulkbuster
6%
Scopeotoe987 1 vote
Medusa
6%
KDSuperFlash10 1 vote
Sunspot
26%
RoKoPlayzzzCrasyduckLivingLegendxYodabolt21 4 votes
Stealthy (just pulled!)
13%
PizzaGuy245Lucasjones98 2 votes
Save for someone else or a new 6*
6%
lunkgoof 1 vote

Comments

• neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    I got impatient and took Stealthy to R4 already since I had expiring skill cats, but is he worth R5 over the other options?
    And it might also be worth noting that I have a 4-5 science gem that I could use - possibly on Red Hulk, She Hulk, or Thing.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Venom crushes V2 and 5. I would make exploring the variants your priority right now, certainly until the act 6 nerfs. In your roster Venom is definitely best for that goal.

Hulkbuster is another amazing option for V2 and V3.

Honestly most of the champs there are worth R5 eventually. Magik, Medusa Sunspot and Stealthy have all been amazing for me at R5. Can’t speak for G2099 since I don’t have her. I don’t really rate havok but for a smaller account such as yours I’m sure he might be a good investment for right now
    @Rockypantherx good to know - thanks for the info! Venom is a beast at R4, and I can see eventually taking all of these to R5 as well. Should I also consider diversifying my next R5s by classes? Instead of going venom for a second cosmic, should I do a tech or skill first instead since I don’t have one?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Dusa
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Venom
    neglass7 said:

@Rockypantherx good to know - thanks for the info! Venom is a beast at R4, and I can see eventually taking all of these to R5 as well. Should I also consider diversifying my next R5s by classes? Instead of going venom for a second cosmic, should I do a tech or skill first instead since I don’t have one?

Nah that’s not necessary. As you build your roster that will automatically happen. Better to rank up champs that will help you the most