**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

improvements to arena

As we all know, arena is a great source for gold, and units and also premium hero crystals.

I had a few suggestions for improvements, to help make the arena slightly less grindy, but mainly less annoying when the game inevitably screws you over (will come to that later also).

1)

Get rid of the arena multiplier.

Having to do 5 rounds to get to a desired point to then be able to use your top heroes is just annoying. Just preset the multiplier to three, and leave it there if you don't want to fiddle with the game code and arena scoring too much.

It's simply pointless and frustrating to do essentially. 5 rounds using weak champs to get the multiplier to max so you can use your top champs, then you do one round on full and it is the same points as all the other rounds added up.

2) get rid of the " you lose - multiplier lost". Again for the above reasons. If you insist on making us do 5 rounds to get the multiplier up, don't take it away becuase the game screws us. It's a massive waste of peoples time and makes people feel worse when they get screwed by game and die (eg disconnects, ridiculous ai, killer match up) .

3) improve arena ai.

I'm sure I'm not alone on this one. Trying to bait out a special is just stupidly hard. Basically you. Get the to Sp1, and do all the usual stuff to bait out a special and all they do is run towards you and give you a hug.. You hit them, they run towards you, you block, they run towards you. You dash back evade, intercept, parry, etc. Guess what.. They run towards you. Until you get into the corner. Then eventually after evading, blocking and trying to push back, you'll hit the sp3 and they'll launch. (although to be fair, sometimes....theyll still just run towards you). What exactly is the arena ai set to do? Is the special trigger like below 1%? Becuase that's what it feels like. It feels worse than how the map 5 ai used to be.

It's be nice if those capable of taking down rk 3 6 stars with rk 1 6 stars were allowed a chance to do so. But we can't do it if all they do is charge their sp3 and then drop it on us.

And of course you then lose you streak and have to redo it..

So those are my simple suggestions

Get rid of the multiplier or at least have it not disappear after a loss. This would help alleviate some of the annoyances when the game screws you over with disconnects / killer fights / sp3 holding ai.

Improve arena ai so that arena is actually fun to play again.

Thanks kabam.

Comments

• RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    I wouldn't get rid of the multiplier but I would make it so we didnt get clapped by max 5 and 6*.