**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Things you regret not doing in the game

I just finished my completion run of abyss...but I have a hard time getting over the 2 things.

1. that for most of the whole run I did not have Nick Fury dead for the attack boost! could have saved me revs and units!
2. that i did have aegon and heimdall in my team with the thought of using his fury stacks to do massive damage. BUT i did not switch masteries to max limber after seeing that getting hit in abyss has a high chance of getting stunned as well! sucks! could have saved me units again!

Oh well...how about you guys?

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Nothing notable
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited September 2020

Not saving units early on in the game. I blew at least a 1000 units on PHCs

i remember doing this back when i was new to the game...lol.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Same with saving units. Wasted so many on pop up deals, PHC (although a lot of my great 4* came from those) and not understanding certain things with masteries.

Same on Quake as well. I am just now really starting to dive into her. Used her to 100% chapter 1&2 of the new EQ. I would say I’m 60% of the way there on being really good with her. I like playing aggressive, so it’s tough with her.

Instantly ranking up every 4* I opened. I have a lot of useless r3 and r4 4*. I started doing that with 5* as well, but stopped after 3 bad r3 5*. I think I learned my lesson!
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★

Same with saving units. Wasted so many on pop up deals, PHC (although a lot of my great 4* came from those) and not understanding certain things with masteries.

Same on Quake as well. I am just now really starting to dive into her. Used her to 100% chapter 1&2 of the new EQ. I would say I’m 60% of the way there on being really good with her. I like playing aggressive, so it’s tough with her.

Instantly ranking up every 4* I opened. I have a lot of useless r3 and r4 4*. I started doing that with 5* as well, but stopped after 3 bad r3 5*. I think I learned my lesson!

Same, as a beginner I wasted a lot of units on phc. I also have a lot of bad r3 5* that I should have never ranked up, like green goblin, venompool and bpcw. I have a gambit at r4 too which I never should have done. At least he's getting a buff
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Not focusing on my masteries early enough, ranking up so many 4*s (the catalyst struggle is absurd!)
  • Options
    Biswa02Biswa02 Posts: 64
    @gadgetfanatic buddy how much units needed for Abyss completion???? N how many revives in total
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Not using xps boosts when I was doing 5.3, 5.4 and 6.1 and now I'm stuck at level 51
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    That I didn’t dump my first alliance sooner
  • Options

Not using xps boosts when I was doing 5.3, 5.4 and 6.1 and now I'm stuck at level 51

Same lol
  • Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Not doing red rifts until the last day... I started playing during an event that let you use 2*s to get 5*s and didn't abuse that to actually get anything.
    Not starting a second account at the start of the summoners appriciation calendar.
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited September 2020
    Biswa02 said:

@gadgetfanatic buddy how much units needed for Abyss completion???? N how many revives in total

3k+ units. and i probably had 20-40 revives in stash and gotten from crystals.
    Faseeh said:

Shish15 said:

1. Spending over 600 units on variant
    2. Selling all my 1 stars

Lol the name of this discussion is thing u regret "not" doing in the game. They should change it to things u regret doing "and" not doing in the game :)
    nonetheless, i like what everyone is contributing here.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Not quitting before i gave 5 years of my life to it!
  • Options
    E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    Not quitting earlier
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Not completing UC monthly events fully until these past last few months...maybe I would have more 6 stars
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Looking at my Act 1 exploration and wondering what I did with all those units. For the life of me I can't remember even the exploration itself.

Oh the cores I could have bought