Very pissed this is aw season ht flame on not working! We lose this war I blame #kabam

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,111 ★★★★★
    Yah it happened to me as well
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Member Posts: 407 ★★★
    So it's Kabam fault that you got parried?
  • Tristan2301Tristan2301 Member Posts: 57
    I use 15% attack boost 20% hp+attack boost science boost +8 and +120 this is crazy I lose the match attack bonus and boost if we get defeated in this war kabam should make this right on us my ally! @Kabam Miike
  • Wakanda1012Wakanda1012 Member Posts: 29
    Whaaaat said:

So it's Kabam fault that you got parried?

Nope, his flame on wasnt working
  • Tristan2301Tristan2301 Member Posts: 57
    @Wakanda1012 parry is not the point dude it’s flame on give me your line app id ill send you a ton of my boss kill videos! Read before comment
  • Mcoc_alMcoc_al Member Posts: 46
    Granted flame on wasn't working but you still got smacked in the face, that's on you, nova flames don't stop a slappy slap from doom
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Weird, flame on worked for my HT in AW. Same as you, HT vs doom final boss, only difference is my war is tier 8.
  • NumanNuman Member Posts: 276 ★★
    Mcoc_al said:

Granted flame on wasn't working but you still got smacked in the face, that's on you, nova flames don't stop a slappy slap from doom

No nova flame = panic
    Panic = desperation
    Desperation = sloppy play
    😂😂😂
  • KirklinKirklin Member Posts: 149
    They fact your doing 5 hit combos and not MLM. Doom a mystic so you could of easily active nova flame in 12 hits. You got parry too. Maybe learn how to use HT. Yea the bug sucks but that Is a easy fight with out the pre fight ability.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Member Posts: 407 ★★★
    Mcoc_al said:

EXACTLY!!!
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★
    that's a pretty crappy bug even though it had no affect on this specific fight cause of how horrible it was, i haven't seen that happen but damn, that one sucks
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Member Posts: 500 ★★★
    Bug sucks but so does the gameplay. Pre-Fight ability wasn't even needed.
  • KiralightKiralight Member Posts: 14
    Kirklin said:

They fact your doing 5 hit combos and not MLM. Doom a mystic so you could of easily active nova flame in 12 hits. You got parry too. Maybe learn how to use HT. Yea the bug sucks but that Is a easy fight with out the pre fight ability.

Ye sorry to say this but that was just awful to see .....bug didn't kill you awful gameplay did