**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Punisher 2099

Does anyone think Punisher 2099 is woefully underpowered? Is it true Kabam is "buffing' him by tweaking his numbers? If So, I don't know if he can even be tweaked in current form to be good. His Overdrive was a decent idea if it actually buffed his power dramatically by like 200% but I doubt Kabam would do this. Do any of you think he's able to made awesome? I actually like his play style so I hope he can be made much better. Make Punisher 2099 Great Again!

Comments

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    CapMark2 said:

Does anyone think Punisher 2099 is woefully underpowered? Is it true Kabam is "buffing' him by tweaking his numbers? If So, I don't know if he can even be tweaked in current form to be good. His Overdrive was a decent idea if it actually buffed his power dramatically by like 200% but I doubt Kabam would do this. Do any of you think he's able to made awesome? I actually like his play style so I hope he can be made much better. Make Punisher 2099 Great Again!

Gambit Falcon and punisher 2099 may have a rework like Magnetos just saying
  • Options
    dude10dude10 Posts: 16
    This champion Punisher 2099 can be stopped. Just use any cosmic champion there is and he’s done. After all, since he’s tech. Cosmic champions have better advantage over tech champs anyway.👍
  • Options
    TruckaceTruckace Posts: 18
    Gambit Falcon and punisher 2099 may have a rework like Magnetos just saying
    He's just a tune up, which is a revision of the numbers. Both Magnetos were an overhaul. Gambit and Falcon are updates, so potentially a few changes in skills and/or values
  • Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    I’m not expecting much as I keep pulling him as a 6 star......
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Well if they give him fast battery recharge, increase regen potency, increase overdrive potency, make it easier to access and long lasting, he'll hit hard and be tanky. if they buff the crit rate of his sp2 or the armor break, hit even harder. Buff numbers of power drain, he'll have utility too. Also if overdrive lasts pretty long, that will be utility too because opponents gain 90% less power