**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side Quest Still Bugged Earlier infinite rewards now infinite key use ? [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• Options
    Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195

So this path that I already unlocked before the event went down still has a new reward on it. It was t5b shards before. If I go up this path again will I get banned? @Kabam Miike

Same here except the rewards haven’t changed.

• Options
    @Kabam Miike Can we PLEASE get a clear answer on what we can and can't do? I went in, used the key, got the gem, couldn't beat the boss so i exited out, and got the key AND gem. I used the gem on my Killmonger, and I still have the key. Is it safe to use the key? Can I go down the same path (the reward is gone)? Will my account be banned temporarily/killmonger be rolled back to a day ago/ taken from my account?
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

@Kabam Miike Can we PLEASE get a clear answer on what we can and can't do? I went in, used the key, got the gem, couldn't beat the boss so i exited out, and got the key AND gem. I used the gem on my Killmonger, and I still have the key. Is it safe to use the key? Can I go down the same path (the reward is gone)? Will my account be banned temporarily/killmonger be rolled back to a day ago/ taken from my account?

Try contacting support about it. Hopefully they'll understand and won't ban you, although you'll probably lose the key.
  • Options
    Bahubali said:

For me, its working as expected.. Went for 1 2% t5cc shard.. quit before boss fight.. Got nothing as reward.. as they mentioned before, since i didnt complete the path(boss fight), I got my key back..

Edit: This is on Android Device
    Not sure if it is different on IOS devices.

I play on an Android device too but I got the featured crystal before defeating theepic difficulty boss. To avoid any problems I still completed the boss.
    It's bugged in both Android and iOS.
  • Options
    Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Kabam Boo has been updating the original launch thread...page 13 had the following response.