**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We want ISO Realm! We want ISO cards! We want ISO!

Better ways to get ISO-8, please! Considering the amount of ISO you need to level up characters we need more ways to effectively get a lot of ISO without having to luck out and duplicate a character!

P.S. Get on the blizzard removal, or at least lag removal.

Comments

• LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    I dont have as much as a problem acquiring ISO, but I know lots of others such as yourself do, so I think Kabam should add some sort of other way to obtain it, as most people have completed story mode for the good ISO there and do not want to have to grind it out. Maybe an ISO Realm, like the gold ones, or available to buy with glory/loyalty/ units
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Similar to the gold crystal would be an idea.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    What's your guys ratings? I sell ISO all the time.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Sold 2000 ISO today.... lol
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Have over 2000 ISO in stash, 450k rating, no one to level, it all gets sold
  • OltorfOltorf Posts: 34
    We do not want this. Just Play story mode. So much iso.
  • Witty wrote: »
    Better ways to get ISO-8, please! Considering the amount of ISO you need to level up characters we need more ways to effectively get a lot of ISO without having to luck out and duplicate a character!

P.S. Get on the blizzard removal, or at least lag removal.

ISO problems are only in the beginning, while playing with 3-star or 4-star up to rank 2. When gathering catalysts for 4-star rank 3 - you get plenty of iso, since you don't have any other suitable champs to upgrade, and u don't want to waiste iso you have. You gather plenty of gold during that time. So only thing that is left to get - right amount and tier catalysts. Just keep up mate, everything will be fine ;)