**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulkbuster heavy chain

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guy, I know there are posts but this but those were from back then. So basicly when hulkbuster spams sp2 on block you can start spamming heavy attacks but when the buff came out, sometimes you missed or the enemy could attack you really fast.

At the moment didn't know if it was a bug or a usual interaction meaning is mostly luck. So now that time passed, is this still an issue with HB?

Those experienced players any insights? I'm planning to take my awakened 6 stars to R2

Comments

• Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    I just used him to finish initial clear of cav and he was a monster. Great counter for both bosses and a lot of the easy path nodes. His heavy comes up short sometimes but didn’t seem bugged, just part of the somewhat awkward HB play style. Not always elegant but absolutely devastating once u get feel for rhythm and spacing. Mine at r5 via tech gem. Magneto aside, I think his time is coming w this mutant boom on the horizon.
  • Options
    Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    Sneaky tip, take OG black widow on the team, you get a small chance to stun on the sp2, giving you a safe interval to heavy. Its not that reliable tho 😕