**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Uncollected quest rewards Nerfed!

So let’s get this straight now we are trying to force people to 100%? I know there are a whole lot of people in quarantine with nothing else better to do but what about the rest of us? And how is anyone else accepting the fact the rewards are nerfed? Just because some fragment rewards got a little buffed in no way offsets the shards getting nerfed. I’m unhappy with it.

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I can understand the feeling though, it takes a significant amount of time to get the exploration rewards, so it was nice for those who wanted to focus on other stuff to get a good amount of solid rewards through act completion rewards before coming back later to explore the rest of the EQ to get the remainder of the rewards. That being said, i still intend to explore UC EQ so its not a big deal for me, just gotta wait longer to get my full rewards.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,422 ★★★★
    The total rewards are not reduced, the difference is some of the rewards for completion are scattered in the path of the quest.. does it change anything.. not really. If you slowly but surely try to 100% the uncollected, you still get same rewards.. it just takes a bit more time.
  • Options
    RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    Exploring UC is the first thing I do every month. 1 day out of the way. No issues here.
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 371 ★★★
    When I first became uncollected I could 100% the first two chapter but couldn’t do an initial completion because of the boss in chapter 3.1.
    I would have loved this reward structure back then!
    Overall if you 100% everything, you are still better off. If you just 100% chapter 1 and/or 2 whether you complete everything you are better off.
    If you only do an initial run, the rewards are still good!
  • Options
    TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    Get Good
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    If you can't explore 100% of uncollected you don't deserve those shards
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,154 ★★★★★
    Doing six paths used to get completion rewards. Six paths this month doesn't even get you 100% of chapter 1. Admittedly, the completion of chapter 3 was a little harder, but it's definitely not the big improvement that you all are trying to convince us it is.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Why so many crying posts about this .. the rewards are buffed, not nerfed ...