Add mystic consumption to DS kit

DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 427 ★★
Now, I realize it would probably have to be toned down a little, 20 permanent stacks and he’s hitting 180k sp2 without suicides.
But if it were something like 15-20% prowess and max stacks at 10, I feel like that wouldn’t add any game breaking damage and would significantly increase his usefulness in longer fights where the opponent buffs heavy.

I just had tons of fun using him on long distance relationship path. I know not all fights will just feed prowess like that, but it is a lot of fun seeing DS put up the kind of damage he needs to be doing.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 8,303 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Who is DS?

really?
  • DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 427 ★★
    He’s def not as suicide friendly as he was, but with suicides off he can easily make up 25% hp in a single fight.
    Obviously I’d love to see both his return to pre 12.0 and the prowess, but if they would just give his specials more juice he would be good as is.
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 2,838 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

Midnite93 said:

Who is DS?

really?
    Faseeh said:

Midnite93 said:

Who is DS?

@Midnite93 Dr strange man :)
    Hahahahahahaha just kidding. Here's what I wish for Dr.Strange to go back to what he used to be before he was badly hit or simply get him an overhaul like Magneto.
    They should have reverted him back a looong time ago. They nerfed him because his heal and power gain was too much they said. Yet Hyperion and GR was and still is a thing and now we have way more powerfull champs then he ever was. It was and still is the biggest injustice this game have ever seen
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 453 ★★
    Yeah ds needs to get back to pre 12.0. He’s the only champ left mega nerfed from that.