**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I awaken him?

shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
I have a 5 star saber tooth and a 5bstar awakening mutant gem I am stuck on 5.1.6..plz suggest should I use it or not.

Should I awaken him? 16 votes

Awaken him
6%
InfiniteAbe17 1 vote
Wait for other
93%
TROUBL3DAdvCiciliatoZombieZeddDjinEtjamaDarkEternityEinfachSoCapn_DanteTSR6225cade4560ChikelFaseehGr8TonyStarkSplamBorgin 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    And even tell should I rank him up or not?????
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Wait for other
    He doesn't need to be awakened
    Rank up Sabretooth and Omega red. Their synergy is great.
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Wait for other
    His awakened ability is mostly defensive but he has solid damage after ramp up, coldsnap/frostbite immunity and some good synergies. Good to rank up
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    He's an amazing champion but his awakened ability is practically useless on offense. Rank him up unawakened and also rank up your 4 star Omega Red. They synergize so well together.
  • Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Wait for other
    As everyone else said - awakened ability is defensive... you dont want to get hit in which case you won't get any regen
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Wait for other
    Dude get some revives to blow past 5.1.6.
    Then 5.2.1 ,2,3,4 are easy.
    Problems at 5.2.5.
    Also dont awaken sabertooth.
    Though you may rank him up.
  • Options
    Thank u guys for it suggestions I won't awaken and will wait for namor, aa, domino, sunspot, or Colo to awaken
    U will rank up now
  • Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Wait for other
    shield456 said:

Thank u guys for it suggestions I won't awaken and will wait for namor, aa, domino, sunspot, or Colo to awaken
    U will rank up now

Don't awaken domino either... another big defense signature ability that doesn't help much on offense... best are AA if you don't have sig stones, then Omega or Namor if you have a lot of sig stones