**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury not losing Tactical Charges in Outlast Path?

So I'm doing UC Event Quest Exploration on the first Chapter and for some reason my Nick Fury is not losing Tactical Charges against the Outlast path, even though he doesn't have Fury's Fury (or any fury for that matter). Is this a normal interaction with the Outlast node, or is it bugged? Also I haven't tested this out in any other gameplay yet, so I'm not sure if it's exclusive to this node or not. Has anyone else encountered this before?

Comments

• Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    Same
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Same here
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    It’s because the other node gives skill champs a passive fury when a debuff expires
  • CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★
    Agent_22 said:

It’s because the other node gives skill champs a passive fury when a debuff expires

no I'm pretty sure that's only on Cavalier difficulty right? Uncollected doesn't have it, and even if it did I would've seen the furies stack up.
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★

Agent_22 said:

no I'm pretty sure that's only on Cavalier difficulty right? Uncollected doesn't have it, and even if it did I would've seen the furies stack up.
    Sorry, ignore what I just said 🤦‍♂️