Who Think Caviler Difficulty Needs a Change in Rewards?

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Member Posts: 675 ★★★
Also Please Bring Back Completion Rewards!!!

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    Greedy people do. We've had Cav difficulty for all of 4 days and you want rewards changed already? it's not even hard.
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Completion rewards, exist but they are on the path Now
  • LightvayneLightvayne Member Posts: 518 ★★★
    Cav rewards are just fine. Between that and running uncollected, the rewards are pretty good.

Also completion rewards are still there, they are just spread out on the paths now.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Member Posts: 675 ★★★

Greedy people do. We've had Cav difficulty for all of 4 days and you want rewards changed already? it's not even hard.

Not Necessarily, but Please Do not associate yourself With 'Greed'
  • slackerslacker Member Posts: 774 ★★★★
    It's on the path now and it's much better for some player who can't explore every chapter
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I think they're fine. Once you add in everything else you get from UC EQ, side events, AQ/AW, etc... shards and cats are coming in at a pretty high clip these days. Considering just how easy it is too if you're using the champs that actually benefit from the attacker buffs I don't think they really need to change much.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★

I think they're fine. Once you add in everything else you get from UC EQ, side events, AQ/AW, etc... shards and cats are coming in at a pretty high clip these days. Considering just how easy it is too if you're using the champs that actually benefit from the attacker buffs I don't think they really need to change much.

This exactly. Difficulty to rewards ratio is really good. They even out nodes in that help the attacker. Most people won't be happy unless they finally don't have to do any work for rewards.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I was expecting the "easy path" that was supposed to be put in place for cavalier difficulty to be one without linked and local nodes similar to the easy path in place for uncollected difficulty but instead for cavalier difficulty has linked and local nodes. If there is something i want changed, i would rather they make cavalier difficulty easy path be just like in uncollected where there are no local and linked nodes.
  • TreininTreinin Member Posts: 215 ★★★
    The rewards do not really align with the amount of time required to complete the quest. Variant 5 took me similar amounts of time, was more fun, and provided like 4x as many rewards.

Think they need to either find a way to "shorten" this, or to enhance the rewards, because I think even in a couple of months it will feel like a massive chore and not overly rewarding.

They said the intent is for the rewards not to get stale in a few months, but if they are disappointing on release, they will be extremely outdated within a few months imo.

I don't think it needs to be anything crazy, but doubling the 6* shards and maybe adding another 5-10 6* stones would potentially make it more enticing. Even if they made the generic stones in the "challenge" quest 6* generics instead of 5* generic it would be something (I don't understand why 5* sig stones are in the hard challenge to begin with.. 5 of those is like nothing).

Also really sick of seeing level 1 and 2 health potions in challenging content. They need to make these level 3 or 4 health potions so it's actually relevant to pick your path to grab items. A level 1 or 2 effectively does nothing for the champs we are using.
    Treinin said:

The rewards do not really align with the amount of time required to complete the quest. Variant 5 took me similar amounts of time, was more fun, and provided like 4x as many rewards.

Think they need to either find a way to "shorten" this, or to enhance the rewards, because I think even in a couple of months it will feel like a massive chore and not overly rewarding.

They said the intent is for the rewards not to get stale in a few months, but if they are disappointing on release, they will be extremely outdated within a few months imo.

I don't think it needs to be anything crazy, but doubling the 6* shards and maybe adding another 5-10 6* stones would potentially make it more enticing. Even if they made the generic stones in the "challenge" quest 6* generics instead of 5* generic it would be something (I don't understand why 5* sig stones are in the hard challenge to begin with.. 5 of those is like nothing).

Also really sick of seeing level 1 and 2 health potions in challenging content. They need to make these level 3 or 4 health potions so it's actually relevant to pick your path to grab items. A level 1 or 2 effectively does nothing for the champs we are using.

1) you really need to go back and do math. In some areas variant 5Provided more, slightly more, but overall cav provides vastly more especially in the range of 6* shards...

2) variant 5 is a one time thing, not a monthly event
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,076 ★★★★★
    For the difficulty the rewards are excellent, if they made it more challenging for better rewards i’d enjoy that, but it would cause even more complaining (yes, it’s possible).
  • slackerslacker Member Posts: 774 ★★★★

For the difficulty the rewards are excellent, if they made it more challenging for better rewards i’d enjoy that, but it would cause even more complaining (yes, it’s possible).

It's not possible, it is definity gonna happen
  • TreininTreinin Member Posts: 215 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Treinin said:

1) you really need to go back and do math. In some areas variant 5Provided more, slightly more, but overall cav provides vastly more especially in the range of 6* shards...

You need to check your own math. "vastly more in the range of 6* shards" ? Maybe refresh yourself because Variant 5 had exactly 5000 6* shards, which is the SAME as Cav difficulty.

On top of the same number of 6* shards, there were 25k 5* shards instead of 15k, The equivalent of 5 T5B as opposed to less than one in Cav, WAAAAAAY more T2A, T4B, T4CC when you factor in the value of the rank up gems.

I understand it is one time content, but my point is the level of effort required was similar, and it was vastly more rewarding. I am not suggesting Cav should give us what V5 did, but the rewards are a drop in the bucket, and the content took WAY too much time for what it provided as rewards.

Treinin said:

Lormif said:

Treinin said:

You need to check your own math. "vastly more in the range of 6* shards" ? Maybe refresh yourself because Variant 5 had exactly 5000 6* shards, which is the SAME as Cav difficulty.

On top of the same number of 6* shards, there were 25k 5* shards instead of 15k, The equivalent of 5 T5B as opposed to less than one in Cav, WAAAAAAY more T2A, T4B, T4CC when you factor in the value of the rank up gems.

I understand it is one time content, but my point is the level of effort required was similar, and it was vastly more rewarding. I am not suggesting Cav should give us what V5 did, but the rewards are a drop in the bucket, and the content took WAY too much time for what it provided as rewards.

When did 5k become 5 x as many? Nothing was 5x as much.... Also the level of effort required for cav is nothing compared to variant, pretty much all the nodes are primarily a benefit to the player, granting massive boons, where variant was there to challenge you.
  • CptXXBEaNFLicK5CptXXBEaNFLicK5 Member Posts: 10
    It was alot more niche than I expected it to be. I was able to 100% needing only 1 revive but the rewards just really aren't worth the time and effort it takes. Would love to see a buff in rewards.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 635 ★★★
    People think Cav rewards are great, when a Lot easier side quest gives You a Lot of better rewards without effort, with Zero energy paths.

• danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,076 ★★★★★

It was alot more niche than I expected it to be. I was able to 100% needing only 1 revive but the rewards just really aren't worth the time and effort it takes. Would love to see a buff in rewards.

What time and what effort? It just came out a couple days ago and you spent ONE revive. The rewards aren’t worth THAT?
  • AntoGreyAntoGrey Member Posts: 40
    I don't agree at all. It's better now. Stop complaining each time.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    It feels off that you could gain better rewards via side quest with little struggle in a few minutes. I think Cav rewards should be better because they are very lacking now and they have just come out.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Member Posts: 221 ★★
    rewards are a joke comparing to other content, for example variant 5 is as hard as cavalier (none of them are hard) and the rewards are way better, also the side quest for this month is really easy and rewards are also way better, the effort vs reward on cavalier is a joke