**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to Show Touches on iPhone device

Hello All,

For the past few months I have been having trouble evading heavy attacks. However, I believe I am swiping back when I see the heavy loading by the defender. I keep getting hit by them though.

There isn't really a way for me to prove this other than showing a screen recording but I am on an iPhone XS. I am unsure how to show my touches on the device and can't seem to find this in the settings menu. Does anyone have information on this?

Thanks

Comments

• ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    Can a moderator help me with this
  • WilkopuppyWilkopuppy Posts: 22
    Been happening to me all the time as well. Also sometimes when the computer fires a special and I swipe to dex I just stand there and get smoked.
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    Inputs are screwed up completely at the moment.

Only thing I can suggest is make sure your left thumb is off the screen when you dex. If you’re holding block l, or the game thinks you are, and dex you do a half step back instead of a full dex.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    Can anyone at Kabam please answer this
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I kinda get what you mean. sometimes you swipe back when they're charging heavy and it flat out doesn't register
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    @ctp1223 unfortunately there isn't an IOS app or function for screen capture of inputs (apple views it as a major security risk)... too bad because it would make proving the myriad of input drops a lot easier. OK, there is actually an app but your phone has to be jail broke to install it and use it but if you jail break your phone and prove input issues, Kabam and especially Apple, will not acknowledge any issues since your phone is essentially non-conforming... ya, catch 22. lol