**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sig Stones Bug

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
So I just awakened my Havok from my six star crystal and since he’s at 6r3, I wanted to sig him up for prestige. I had 41 mutant sig stones to put into him and I tried to do it all at once and the I got connection issues and my game crashed, which is normal, but when I restarted the game, Havok was at sig44 instead of sig20 and I still had all 41 sig stones. Except I didn’t notice this until after I put in all 41 sig stones again so now he’s at sig85 instead of the sig61 he was supposed to be at. Am I going to get banned for this? Should I contact support? It’d be great if one of the mods can advise me on this.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    that's too bad. ban this man. lol I'm not sure, but I would contact support asap and don't use him in anything
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

that's too bad. ban this man. lol I'm not sure, but I would contact support asap and don't use him in anything

Okay, I’ll contact them now
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    This just happened to me, tried to put 100 generic sig stones in a 5* and got the dreaded red WiFi icon.
    One game crash later and the champ is now 70 sigs up but I still have 100 stones...
    any news?
    E_Rich423 said:

Welp this man is gone for a week 😐. 168 hours for you homie!

It's sad that this is actually a genuine concern. I'd contact support but everytime I've tried in the past they can't verify my account.
    Just going to sit tight and wait for kabam miike to hit me with the ban hammer

any news?

I can’t contact support on my laptop for some reason. I keep getting redirected back to the home screen. I’m gonna have to try again on my phone after my shift ends. I was too tired to try it before I went to work today.
    @StevieManWonder please tag me when you get a response, thanks
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Happen to me to in the pass and didn’t get to much in to it so don’t worry.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    It would be an excess to get a ban for something that’s not your fault at all.
    Contact support the sooner you can, to inform them on the problem. It’s sure they will resolve it 👍
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Oh, that Bug. Read about it ingame (Global) some days ago ... seems to happen, if you want to use a higher amount of Sig Stones at the same time (like 40+).

Well, it‘s obviously a reason to get banned if you try to abuse it for tons of free Sigs (if the Stones are generic and never disappearing, you could max Sig everyone). That would clearly be an exploit/Bugusing and against TOS.

But yeah, not your fault ... contact support and don’t touch your hoarded Sig Stones for now and they can hopefully fix it soon.
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    @StevieManWonder any update brother
    Navieen said:

@StevieManWonder any update brother

Not yet, still at work
    edited September 2020
    good luck👍
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    We are all with you, amen
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    This happened to me before on Warlock. Got him to rank 200 and started second guessing myself thinking I didn’t have that many stones. When I realized it was over the inventory limit I pieced it either (yah I’m not the quickest on the draw). Got 75 free levels out of it. Support did nothing, I don’t think they even understood what happened.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

So I just awakened my Havok from my six star crystal and since he’s at 6r3, I wanted to sig him up for prestige. I had 41 mutant sig stones to put into him and I tried to do it all at once and the I got connection issues and my game crashed, which is normal, but when I restarted the game, Havok was at sig44 instead of sig20 and I still had all 41 sig stones. Except I didn’t notice this until after I put in all 41 sig stones again so now he’s at sig85 instead of the sig61 he was supposed to be at. Am I going to get banned for this? Should I contact support? It’d be great if one of the mods can advise me on this.

You should have kept your mouth shut.