**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

With the removal of Beginner difficulty, Uncollected difficulty is still 2/2/3 energy per tile

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
Y'all can't fool us Kabam, you took away beginner difficulty which was a 1 energy per tile/less paths method of getting 150 easy units a month and then you just move those units over to Uncollected and make it seem like some epic milestone in MCOC history. Truth is you only made it harder to get those units because Uncollected has all the paths and is 2/2/3 energy per tile. Bad move, Kabam, bad move.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Ya I would never take the time to do beginner and now i get those units with uncollected which i always do, sounds great!

It takes 2 days to do beginner without any energy refills...
    Still never gonna waste the time autofighting 🤷‍♂️
  • Options

Ya I would never take the time to do beginner and now i get those units with uncollected which i always do, sounds great!

cuz you're a whale 😂
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Who said it was changing?
  • Options

cuz you're a whale 😂
    Do you not actually do uncollected? Were people not doing it before? Maybe cause i’ve always done it, it’s not an issue for me
  • Options

cuz you're a whale 😂
    Do you not actually do uncollected? Were people not doing it before? Maybe cause i’ve always done it, it’s not an issue for me
    With the addition of Cav difficulty, which is 2/2/3 energy per tile, and with Uncollected staying, it costs significantly more energy than exploring Beginner, which is 1/1/1 energy per tile + reduced paths, and Uncollected, which is what it used to be. Simple math.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

Who said it was changing?

The mods, in the UC and Cav rewards update post
    Ah. Okay. Missed that.
  • Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    @KDSuperFlash10 begginer difficulty is still there

They may take it away next month, and maybe they redesign Normal Difficulty

And stop complaining about everything
    And before you decide to complain again (which I know it wee be soon -1/2 days top-) open the game first and check the thing that you want to complain

• Options

cuz you're a whale 😂
    With the addition of Cav difficulty, which is 2/2/3 energy per tile, and with Uncollected staying, it costs significantly more energy than exploring Beginner, which is 1/1/1 energy per tile + reduced paths, and Uncollected, which is what it used to be. Simple math.
    yes, i know the energy cost is higher because you're doing cav difficulty instead of beginner. But in the past, you still did UC right? or was the energy so restrictive that you did ONLY beginner?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

you are a gem
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Whaaaat said:

@KDSuperFlash10 begginer difficulty is still there

They may take it away next month, and maybe they redesign Normal Difficulty

And stop complaining about everything
    And before you decide to complain again (which I know it wee be soon -1/2 days top-) open the game first and check the thing that you want to complain

It’ll be gone next month.
  • Options

When are they removing beginner?

next month