**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Magento Animation Tweaks

So the Magneto Buff has been live for a while now and I must say that both white and red Magneto's are vastly improved and very useful now. However I feel that he's missing some animations that if included, would make his overall design much more pleasing.

BLOCKING ANIMATION

Magneto has always been shown in the comics to have a dome like sheild protecting him.

both Doctor Doom, and nova have similar animations in the game.

Adding the same crossed arm pose that Hyperion has along with his shield when blocking is very much needed

MAGNETIZED

Visually, there is nothing to indicate that magnetos opponent is magnetized except for a small passive icon.

Adding purple lightning to his special attacks and the same electricity that doom has in his medium attacks (in purple)

Could show that this opponent has to face the omega level wrath of Magneto while being at a HUGE disadvantage.

WIN ANIMATION

When Ebony Maw was introduced into mcoc, I noticed how truly badass and cool his win animation is. However, some wining animations are shared with a variety of champions such as Dormammu and Hulkbuster or Ghost Rider and Killmonger. Ebony Maw's win animation looks perfect for Magneto. It truly shows that he's a powerful champion, and you don't want to underestimate him. Giving that win animation to Magneto is a must.

The Magneto buff is fantastic, but i really do think that these suggestions should be implemented to make Magneto the badass mutant we know him as.

Comments