**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Self synergy

Hey kabam i know it sounds funny but rolling the new kit is taking soo much time and after hulk buster and magnito i think it was much better before....Just one self synergy could change them a lot...I think kabam should focus on self synergy....for example..

magnito....he just need poweress synergy.....start the fight with poweress which go infinite...

Hulkbuster....heavy attack give shock damage....

And many more just need self synergy and it would be much better....try it kabam it really gonna work...changing kit may be frustrating for you guys too...and after release it didn't satisfies at all....

Comments

• Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Self synergy is much easier for you guys and one man can buff many champs at a time...so somehow it would be a better option...
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Hey kabam i know it sounds funny but rolling the new kit is taking soo much time and after hulk buster and magnito i think it was much better before....Just one self synergy could change them a lot...I think kabam should focus on self synergy....for example..

magnito....he just need poweress synergy.....start the fight with poweress which go infinite...

Hulkbuster....heavy attack give shock damage....

And many more just need self synergy and it would be much better....try it kabam it really gonna work...changing kit may be frustrating for you guys too...and after release it didn't satisfies at all....

Yeh da MAGNITO buf ws gud