**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More Dual Class Crystals for Better Class Control

I’ve opened Dual Class crystals, I’ve seen the success of these crystals. Unfortunately, I see a small problem that is probably unrecognizable to players with more champs than I do.
What I’m saying is that while there is control for some players to even out their 5* roster classes, there is a small barrier to it. There are three dual class crystals in game currently that are rotating out daily. The Mutant/Skill, Science/Mystic, and Cosmic/Tech. The problem here is that a player may end up with 10 mutants and 2 skill, or end up with 5 science, but 17 mystic, (or both, but these are just examples).
What I am suggesting is there to be some new dual class crystals implemented, and multiples of them run daily.
What I would like to see is the other combinations, starting with Skill/Science, Mystic/Cosmic, and Tech/Mutant.
What this could do is add some more control into the player’s hands by letting them pick from more dual class combos. It would add the ability to choose a Tech/Mutant DCC when only hunting Warlock and OR instead of having to be torn between opening a Cosmic/Tech or Mutant/Skill.
I know this can be done in the next few months because of the current three That rotate out daily. I would very much like to see this happen. Thanks for reading this suggestion.

Comments