**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 cap iw and use all my sig stones?

Basically, is he still the beast he was? Mainly looking at act 6 and variant 1, but of course consistency with newer content matters aswell.

Should I bring him to r5? And should I use all of my generic and science sig stones on him, because he’s only sig 20 atm.

R5 cap iw and use all my sig stones? 27 votes

R5 and use all stones.
85%
TheManMythLegendAlex13369DragonMCOCMadooriCDaphboyCiciliatoMUSTAFAKİNGWOLFAkkarin23Thicco_ModeBerjibsSwarmOfRavensSuperiorSymbioteFluffy_pawsMaverickjoAziz5253MayisBigManOnCampusMrGreekYeetusTheFoetusJenskeD 23 votes
R5 and only use the science stones.
11%
SiddhantKwatraMadEyeMoody_333Iron_Patriot_is_lit 3 votes
Just r5 him.
3%
Miloticshyam 1 vote
Don’t do either.
0%

Comments

• Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

Very usefull sig ability and you really want him at 200. And the r5 goes without saying. Arguably the 2nd best science

Yeah, he does seem to be useful for so much stuff. I really like torch, but I would agree with him being 2 for sure.
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Daphboy said:

I recently got my r4 to max sig and his utility goes through the roof with the 100% procs. I’ve put off ranking him for soooo long because I keep getting other champs that helped for immediate content I was working on. Now here I am 20 r5/r2 champs later without a single science class at r5😅.

The moral of the story, rank him up and be amazed how much content he wrecks. Don’t be like me and sit on him at r4 for over a year.

Appreciate the recommendation lmao.