**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do I do with my cable?

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
Pulled a 6* cable as my first 6* champion. Really dissapointed but hope that he gets buffed and becomes a god tier. But he is not useful for me at the time being. So what should I do with him?

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    He’s nothing special but he’s fun to play imo
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    cool animations?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    power focus 1 and kinetic transference sounds painful
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    My first 4 are xforce, black panther CW, venompool and superior iron man. So yeah, those are worse than cable. Still waiting on a good 6* 😪
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★

• manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    *You're
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Pay your cable bill 🤣🤣
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Pray that pull Apoc.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What should you do? Grind for apocalypse in arena
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    He's got decent synergies with Warlock and Mr Sinister as well. The Warlock synergy makes Cable a much more sustainable Regen champ.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

What should you do? Grind for apocalypse in arena

He probably won't be able to get it
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Sell him to CNN. They better not run out of cables. 😜

On a more serious note: hope you get at least a 4* Apoc.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Take it back to Best Buy
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    You should organize your cable and make it neat so people don’t step and trip on it and cause something to fall.
  • Xer0Xer0 Posts: 26
    My first 6*’s in order: Cable, The Champion, MoonKnight & Civil Warrior, last 2: Carnage & Red Hulk, so it’s getting better! Hang in there bro!
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
    I pulled Bishop, King Groot and NC from my first 3. 2k away from my next one. Here's hoping I pull a good one this time