**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bring back the gold realm.

I've 100% every quest but LOL. Running out of gold and i hate arenas. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Gold realm was a viable addition to mcoc to make sure people are able to rank champs... Once every 6mos would be nice.

Comments

• LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Totally agree. I have 300K left and can get 3R5's. Oh wait, no I can't because of lack of gold. Along with treasury donations my gold stash is depleting rapidly and hindering the progress of my PI and progress in the game.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    So yes Kabam, maybe if you give out a compensation package please bring a gold realm to sweeten the deal? :smiley:
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    So yes Kabam, maybe if you give out a compensation package please bring a gold realm to sweeten the deal? :smiley:

I wouldn't lump it in with a compensation package. I'd rather see it run every Sunday instead of the Collector Free-For-All - since it doesn't give super great rewards, having an option where once a week we can run all three maps and walk away with gold would be much more beneficial.
  • MRMOJO77MRMOJO77 Posts: 215
    That would be nice.. Id have 400mil in gold in bout 3mos.. Lol
  • gilbowgilbow Posts: 19
    Tag would be great. I need gold really bad