• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Zacheal said:

does anybody know how to reply on forums? I don't spend much time here

• ZachealZacheal Member Posts: 37

Zacheal said:

does anybody know how to reply on forums? I don't spend much time here

Thank you so much!

do you mind recording a video of the auto fight thing? I want to see what it's like

No problem. Wait, you are talking about putting him on auto fight yea?
  • JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    Zacheal said:

do you mind recording a video of the auto fight thing? I want to see what it's like

Yup, apparently he fights faster on auto fight. It’s an interesting add by kabam. I’m sure everyone wants to see it.
    edited September 2020
    Jaded said:

Zacheal said:

Yup, apparently he fights faster on auto fight. It’s an interesting add by kabam. I’m sure everyone wants to see it.
    Would y'all like me to show him in any particular fight or is winter soldier in ROL good?
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,745 ★★★★★
    It doesn’t really matter
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Zacheal said:

yeah
    Zacheal said:

Jaded said:

Zacheal said:

Would y'all like me to show him in any particular fight or is winter soldier in ROL good?
    anyone would be great. thanks!
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★

How the hell did you get more units (240 for me) and still get platinum pool? I guess I have trash luck lol

When you open the crystals it’s not just either units or platpool pieces, several of the pieces I have gotten have been in a crystal with 20 units or something. Not sure why. There are also crystals with 100/250 units in them, so that’s another reason.
    edited September 2020
    FYI, zach eal or Zacheal isn't my real name. Its just a name that came to me when I was creating my first account which I lost.
  • RU11011RU11011 Member Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Zacheal said:
    Just to everyone wondering why it looks like a normal auto-fight, you actually have to press the button when the fight begins, not before. Then Platpool actually activates the real auto-fight. There's a Reddit thread on it somewhere.
    RU11011 said:

Zacheal said:
    Just to everyone wondering why it looks like a normal auto-fight, you actually have to press the button when the fight begins, not before. Then Platpool actually activates the real auto-fight. There's a Reddit thread on it somewhere.
    Ok then, I'm gonna try that real quick. Please hold
    Zacheal said:
    why is your auto fight so good lol.
    RU11011 said:

Zacheal said:
    ohh. zacheal do you mind doing it again

RU11011 said:

Zacheal said:
    ohh. zacheal do you mind doing it again
    Not at all, please hold
    BogOlimpa said:

Another avatar

Wow, congrats man. Looks like I'm not the only one who's gonna get 10 meme-tier champs for the next year
  • RU11011RU11011 Member Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Zacheal said:
    He might have got absolutely clapped by RoL WS, but at least Platpool did it at the speed of light. Nice show-case of the auto-fight, OP!