**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any good ?

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

Went for the featured in the side event. What uses does he have?

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    I don’t think he has any uses outside of his one synergy with killmonger that makes him great
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Totally disagree. His damage is solid. He has a a chance to power drain on basic hits, deals very solid bleed damage and incinerate. I run the KM/WS all of the time. Yes, it makes him better, but he is very good on his own. Is he a top 5 skill, no, but he is in the conversation for the next couple spots.

Edit - the power drain on basic chance is once he is awakened...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Totally disagree. His damage is solid. He has a a chance to power drain on basic hits, deals very solid bleed damage and incinerate. I run the KM/WS all of the time. Yes, it makes him better, but he is very good on his own. Is he a top 5 skill, no, but he is in the conversation for the next couple spots.

Edit - the power drain on basic chance is once he is awakened...

yeah he's actually pretty decent, especially when awakened. the km synergy makes him a super solid addition
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Winter Soldier was my first 5 star. He's since been replaced as a 'regular' in my roster, but he is actually pretty good awakened and with deep wounds.