Options

When does the boss in treasure island change?

Comments

• Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

shield456 said:

Mauled said:

If you get Iceman he'll kill you from the cold snap damage alone with your roster. Void might tank it I suppose but he'll be very low hit points before you've even landed a hit. Honestly you're far better off going for the Tier 3, the loot is still incredible and you really don't need T5CC before you're even got an R3 5*. Also your 5* luck makes me ill.

If you exit the path remains unlocked and you can go back in and try. I'm not sure if the boss remains the same but tbh you're just not there yet mate.

This definitely needed a level/uncollected/cavalier requirement.

I have Corvus and ghost for him bro iceman will be easy ghost will convert coldsnap to fury and Corvus has immunity and I have mastered dexterity
    More than 1 in dexterity is a waste
    I meant I know how to use dexterity mastered it while playing
  • Options
    MocamanMocaman Posts: 67
    @RoKoPlayzzz with that kind of roster, is legendary easy for u or u sometimes get killed here and there??? Cuz, my roster is similar to yours for the top champions and i get intimidated by legendary a little bit
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    shield456 said:

Shamir51 said:

shield456 said:

Corvus didn't work here.
    In diamond form frost shuts down parry and Corvus armour break
    Iron man and ghost did well here even void was good.
    Only stealthy with low health and Corvus with shut abilities

Hey?! Generally Corvus works great against Emma Frost. When you parry her in diamond form, she gets stunned as he armour breaks her.
    Sad it showed that she 8s immune to parry or stun
    You really need to focus on learning the champions and how they work in lower level content. The fact that you don’t know that Corvus can parry stun Emma in diamond form due to the armour break shows your inexperience.
  • Options
    Mocaman said:

@RoKoPlayzzz with that kind of roster, is legendary easy for u or u sometimes get killed here and there??? Cuz, my roster is similar to yours for the top champions and i get intimidated by legendary a little bit

Except the boss all is cake walk bro
  • Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Mocaman said:

Emma can be annoying and can take a revive or two but dont be afraid to use some. As long as you dont use to many.
  • Options
    I took down all of them with single champion item less except the boss knocked all of me out
  • Options
    Stop getting cocky
  • Options
    Well let's come to point. When does the boss change! /?/((=?*?+"*$*$,@=@!(*?*!+
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    You should be doing tier 3 with that roster.
  • Options
    shield456 said:

Ok, let’s get to the point. The boss won’t change until you’ve beaten Emma Frost.

Although there would be something poetic about you getting Emma Frost again in your next run 😂
  • Options
    shield456 said:

How many times do people have to say this, it changes after you beat that boss.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    shield456 said:

Well let's come to point. When does the boss change! /?/((=?*?+"*$*$,@!(*?*!+

When you defeat it. It's random so you can get her again. I got Emma thrice.....lol
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

shield456 said:

Ok, let’s get to the point. The boss won’t change until you’ve beaten Emma Frost.

Although there would be something poetic about you getting Emma Frost again in your next run 😂
    That's not correct I defeated wolverine in tier 3 and when I repeated the boss and the mutant encounter were the same even after defeating them
  • Options

shield456 said:

How many times do people have to say this, it changes after you beat that boss.
    It doesn't bro. That info is wrong
    The BOSS DOES NOT CHANGE.
    BY DEFEATING
    I TRIED IN TIER 3 TOOOOOOOOO AFTER SEEING U ALLS COMMEBTS GUYSSSSS
  • Options
    shield456 said:

Shamir51 said:

shield456 said:

That's not correct I defeated wolverine in tier 3 and when I repeated the boss and the mutant encounter were the same even after defeating them
    It's a random chance to get either white maggz, wolverine (normal), weapon x, emma frost. (Cant remember if there are others.) And you can get the same twice in a row
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    shield456 said:

Shamir51 said:

shield456 said:

Mate the bosses are random every time you restart the quest. You can have any of iceman, Mags (both), Wolvie, Emma, Cable or weapon X

That means when you replay the quest you have a 1/7 chance of meeting the same boss.

The boss WILL NOT change while you are mid run though
  • Options
    shield456 said:

Shamir51 said:

shield456 said:

What part of random do you not understand?!?!

The hidden mutant and boss fights are selected at RANDOM. This means when you’ve done it once and then go back in, there is every chance you’ll get the same ones AGAIN!
  • Options

Here this may help you
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Sorry that was master but same principle

• Options

Here this may help you

Where did u get this.
  • Options

Here this may help you

OP pay particular attention to the words above the profile pictures in red and yellow!
  • Options

Here this may help you

Where did u get this.
    Trucos mate, they have a telegram and line bot with stuff like this. I can post the other difficulties if you need them
  • Options
    Can u show legendary just so I can figure out my best path for a 6*.
  • Options
    This is the epic map.

• Options

Second picture I posted is legendary
  • Options

Oh I read it as epic
  • Options

Oh I read it as epic
    Haha I may have posted epic by mistake then edited it 😉
  • Options
    If I get domino or havok I am gonna be triggered