**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nightcrawler questions

I pulled an NC today, but I haven't used him that much before so I dug up his champion spotlight. I can't find some info though. A few quick questions:

1. How many times can the fury on his sig ability stack and does it count as a regular fury for the fury enhancing masteries?
2. Are his "deep wounds" bleed mechanic technically actually bleeds? Will they function with the deep wounds mastery in any way? I assume it still doesn't work on bleed immune champions.
3. Is there a cooldown on the animation for his evade or will he just evade infinitely as long as I keep swiping backwards?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    1. I believe the highest I've gotten is 3 fury stacks so I'd imagine the answer is yes it works with the enhanced fury mastery
    2. It is not a bleed think more like bonus damage like red hulk or power burn.
    3. No CD on the animation so I guess yes you can keep swiping left and see the same animation infinetely. As for dodging I guess they depends on your timing to their attack as I've evaded every single shot from war machines l1 before with NC
  • Options
    NC can just keep evading even when backed into the wall. He is handy countering unblockable specials thrown at you.
  • Options
    Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    I pulled an NC today, but I haven't used him that much before so I dug up his champion spotlight. I can't find some info though. A few quick questions:

1. How many times can the fury on his sig ability stack and does it count as a regular fury for the fury enhancing masteries?
    2. Are his "deep wounds" bleed mechanic technically actually bleeds? Will they function with the deep wounds mastery in any way? I assume it still doesn't work on bleed immune champions.
    3. Is there a cooldown on the animation for his evade or will he just evade infinitely as long as I keep swiping backwards?

Thanks!

1. 3 stacks
    2. Its a type of bleed, his own deep wound. Works even better with DW mastery and doesnt affect bleed immune
    3. Passive is swipe back unlimited, evade unlimited.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    SlyCat42 wrote: »

Thanks!

1. 3 stacks
    2. Its a type of bleed, his own deep wound. Works even better with DW mastery and doesnt affect bleed immune
    3. Passive is swipe back unlimited, evade unlimited.

The damage is an instantaneous bleed and cannot be extended using deep wounds. So no, deep wounds doesn't affect NCs bleed
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm going to try him vs the collector tonight and see if I can evade his specials by using Nightcrawler on the edge of the screen. May not work, but I still need to 100% 5.2 anyways.