**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Account transfer Problem! Please help me!

Ok so I have my lvl 58 account on my iPhone 6S via Game Center (a lot of good heroes, A LOT OF MONEY SPENT, etc...)
So next week I'm changing my phone and going to Android! The first thing I wanted to do is create a Kabam account so I could link my Game Center data and when I get my new phone log in with Kabam account! Well... I created 3 accounts and every one of them says "Account already linked" and my game starts all over !!!!! WTF!
Please guys help me! I dont want to lose my account!!!! :(
"

Comments

• Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear you're having this problem. I'd strongly recommend reaching out to our Support team about this. We aren't able to help with account specific details on the forums.

To contact our Team. Select the gear icon in the upper left corner of the Contest's main screen. From there select 'Support' and you'll be able to submit a ticket.