**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alliance Recruitment Global Chat Box

While there are few considerate and patient alliance recruiters, most of them just write up a long invite and spam the Global chat with it hoping someone joins their alliance. Genuinely interested people are hard to find. The patient recruiters get ignored and the spammers get blocked and occasionally there is someone who's looking for an alliance but none that he/she gets invited to interest them. Currently, alliance recruitment messages bring toxicity to both the recruiter and the people that are having conversations on Global.

Typical example:

Fix?
I suggest a separate Global chat box that focuses on Alliance recruitment. A place much more organized instead of being an average chat box; like maybe provide a bigger world limit because the current one is too short for alliance ads. It's definitely going to get spammed so maybe prevent people from saying the same thing every 1 or 2 minutes. Take whatever measures you can think of to prevent spam and please create a system that prevents people from advertising on the main global chat AFTER implementing the Recruitment global chat.

Everyone that's on global chat is either casually socializing, asking/clearing doubts, or recruiting. While the first two types get along, the recruiters give themselves and everyone else a hard time. Giving them their own chat box is best for both worlds.

Would love to hear feedback on the idea and hoping it gets improved upon and added to the game eventually.

Comments

• SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Looks like this post didn't reach. I'm hoping atleast a Mod checked it out. Another idea I had is instead of creating a new chat box, the devs could just prevent people from saying the same thing over and over again. This would bring down spam which is mostly the biggest part of the problem.

Thanks for reading. See y'all around the forums!