**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anyone else having trouble with Voodo's L1 ?

TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
Been using my Voodo for quite a while, and recently I noticed that either my L1 would go into a block, or the opponement can recover and attack me before I can protect myself, this I really frustrating for AQ6

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    TKal wrote: »
    Been using my Voodo for quite a while, and recently I noticed that either my L1 would go into a block, or the opponement can recover and attack me before I can protect myself, this I really frustrating for AQ6

Is it just in map 6 or on other things like quests?
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    It's on harder content for me. Map 6 and tier 2 wars. It's not to bad but when you try to chain it with a combo now they seem to block it now sometimes. This happens alot now with other champs
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Kocheese wrote: »
    It's on harder content for me. Map 6 and tier 2 wars. It's not to bad but when you try to chain it with a combo now they seem to block it now sometimes. This happens alot now with other champs

That's why I was asking as well. It happens a lot with my CM on map 5 too. You cannot combo into her s2 unless it's 4 hits or less.

And yes, I know how she works but I try to use her s2 at the end of the match to finish it sometimes.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    For a little while with voodoo occasionally after a l1 the ai would pop up and hit me before my champ would be responsive. This for me was against syms, or a champ like captain marvel or magik. Not so much against larger champs
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Mcord11758 wrote: »
    For a little while with voodoo occasionally after a l1 the ai would pop up and hit me before my champ would be responsive. This for me was against syms, or a champ like captain marvel or magik. Not so much against larger champs

I have this problem against the exact same champs
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 151
    From fighting him i've seen that the second part of Doctor Voodoo's L1 special is very easy to avoid soldier.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Been an update or two now. Against high level AI, both sp1 and sp2 can get blocked after 5 hit combo. Have to fire them off at 3 or 4 now.