**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need some viewpoints

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
Looking to rank up someone. Either R5 of these-

Or continue ranking one of these-

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I vote professor x because he looks powerful and I mean, he’s professor x!
  • Options
    True dat
  • Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Imo I would r5 starky and then take up ghost or ghulk. After that I would rank up professor x then dragon man because they are both pretty good.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Morningstar or Guillotine 2099 because they were created by Kabam
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    r5 ghost to steamroll everything and then professor x
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Ghost is the obvious choice

But I’m going to go for Killmonger or Storm X since they’re more obscure, especially Storm, but both are still great champs

I’m also assuming if you’re asking the forums to pick a rank up you’ve either lost it or have resources burning a hole in your pocket, so whoever you choose doesn’t matter
  • Options

But I’m going to go for Killmonger or Storm X since they’re more obscure, especially Storm, but both are still great champs

I’m also assuming if you’re asking the forums to pick a rank up you’ve either lost it or have resources burning a hole in your pocket, so whoever you choose doesn’t matter

@Rockypantherx just opinions really. I have some in mind for sure. But not Ghost. I don't use her now and likely never will.
    My choices I am struggling with are-
    Tigra
    Professor X
    Red Magneto
    Venom
    and Hyperion.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

I’m also assuming if you’re asking the forums to pick a rank up you’ve either lost it

^

I'd go professor x in your position. he looks so sick to play and his damage looks pretty good, and similar things could be said for dragon man. I think mags will be a good option for a lot of hard fights in the future, and might even be useful for you now, depending on where you are. if you want to go for someone reliable, hype would be good, but hes not as flashy as the newer guys. I don't have much experience with the tiger lady
  • Options

@Rockypantherx just opinions really. I have some in mind for sure. But not Ghost. I don't use her now and likely never will.
    Tigra
    Professor X
    Red Magneto
    Venom
    and Hyperion.
    Out of those, I think Magneto might objectively be the best, although Tigra’s really underrated.
  • Options

Tigra
    Professor X
    Red Magneto
    Venom
    and Hyperion.
    Out of those, I think Magneto might objectively be the best, although Tigra’s really underrated.
    Yeah, agree on Tigra. Like Professor X, her play style takes a while to get used but it's so satisfying and she has great damage potential.
  • Options

Tigra
    Professor X
    Red Magneto
    Venom
    and Hyperion.
    Yeah, agree on Tigra. Like Professor X, her play style takes a while to get used but it's so satisfying and she has great damage potential.
    Exactly, and she has some quirky utility that can be useful in a developed roster
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

Looking to rank up someone. Either R5 of these-

Or continue ranking one of these-

I vote professer X as he looks like Ultimate Mr Fantastic

• Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    1.Ghost
    2.Mags
    3. Thing
    4. Prof x
    5. Dragon man