**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dual 5* crystal doesn't count towards sigil solo event!?

Hey.

So, i've grinded for hours to be able to open a 5* crystal. As i'm looking for specific champs i went for the dual crystal. After i opened it i went to the solo events tab to claim my rewards from the "test of the cavalier" solo event. But as it turns out, you don't get ANY points for opening a dual crystal. It's the same grind, it's the same effort, and it IS what i am ->paying<- for... So now i am 5000 points behind and won't be able by any means to get another 5* before the event resets.

My choices now are to give up on the event rewards or waste all my gold to rank up absolute garbage champs for points.

You should add the dual crystals to means of getting points asap in my opinion. We pay and we grind, hence we should get the rewards.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Do other things to get the points
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    It should count, but if opening 5* crystal puts you “behind”in a 7 day event where you get points for literally everything else in the game, there is a bigger problem.

Contact support... the forums is not a place that can help you.