**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do I Awaken?

Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello all! I just pulled a 4* Generic Awakening Gem, and I don't know who to use it on. My roster is below, can y'all please give me some suggestions about who I should Awaken? I'll also be taking the chosen Champ to Sig 20 using the Summoner Appreciation gift from tomorrow and some spare Sig Stones.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    At where you are in the game, cap IW for sure
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

CapIW needs high sig

Since it's generic, I'll advise you to save it for champions that really need it and can perform reliably at low sig
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Do CAIW and put all the sig stones you have into him. He’s worth a generic for sure.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Aegon or CAIW
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Corvus magneto aegon or cap IW are all good options. Id probably do Cap first and aegon with second priority.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I was thinking Cap too, but a couple of my Alliance mates were suggesting Corvus. He's not very reliant on his Sig though, is he?
    His sig is pointless. Do cap
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Cap or Aegon, and sig them up
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I was thinking Cap too, but a couple of my Alliance mates were suggesting Corvus. He's not very reliant on his Sig though, is he?
    Corvus doesn't need it as much as Cap IW and Aegon need it
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    By the time you get Cap to max sig, you'll have a team of 5*s that you use. I'd just put it in Corvus.