**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Platinum Pool Pieces?

Will there be some sort of consolation prize for the incredibly unlucky summoners like myself that have obtained 2, 3....4 (?!?!?) of the same pieces? I mean, this is pretty ridiculous. What am I supposed to do with 4 right hands of PP? Why is this even possible? It’s bad enough that my champion pulls are horrible - but now I have to endure a 3-month long side-side-quest that is rigged also? A little help?

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Will there be some sort of consolation prize for the incredibly unlucky summoners like myself that have obtained 2, 3....4 (?!?!?) of the same pieces? I mean, this is pretty ridiculous. What am I supposed to do with 4 right hands of PP? Why is this even possible? It’s bad enough that my champion pulls are horrible - but now I have to endure a 3-month long side-side-quest that is rigged also? A little help?

There will be more pieces behind a paywall. If you don’t get those, then wait until next year
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    It’s super unfortunate, but they will be able to be turned into dupes, and his awakened ability is pretty useful. Sorry to hear that though.