**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Champion update confirmation?

Miike, can you at least confirm if the team is working on any future champion updates, or the very least, thinking about it? Many require a rework, in order for them to be useful. This has been long overdue. We need to know.

Thanks!

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We are way overdue for some champs updates!
  • Cough colossus cough. He needs a rework to be remotely useful
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,389 ★★★
    Guys the last announced update they made to an older champ was tweaking civil warrior slightly, and before that making punisher and hulk's L1's less lame. You don't bring in new users and drive revenue by spit-shining old models, you do it apparently by rolling out 2-3 shiny new models every 30 days, then releasing the 5 star versions (soon to be 6) a year later. They're sitting on a pile of cash, so something seems to work for them.
  • Some of the best champs in the Marvel universe are so lame in this game. Iron man should have the most utility of all the tech champs. Maybe add arch 2.0, power drain/burn, incinerate? Black Bolt is the king of the inhumans instead of buffing him he gets a unique synergy bonus with medusa. Carnage is a newer champ but one of the baddest villains of Marvel. He's absolutely useless. Think about the first time you saw the Hulkbuster on the big screen, I was personally so stoked I jumped up and clapped like a dorky jackass. Now if I pull him from a 4 or 5 star crystal I'm ready break my screen. Don't get me wrong there are several champs in the game that are spot on. But let's be honest. If they were real people in a real epic battle who do you think would win between Black Bolt (who can destroy cities by talking) or Gwenpool (a fan girl with swords)? We just need a major overhaul to bring the other champs in line. Alright that's my 2 cents. I've been playing MCOC since launch and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Just got my uncollected title so I'm gonna go blow some units on some 3* hulkbuster dupes
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Hehe, couldnt help but laugh. (Sarcastically) do you know thats what the story line is for, champs have absorbed ISO and they have powers beyond normal earthly self.
    Hehe. Its a wonder Marvel allows such character mis respresentation. Imagine a fight between Gwenpool and Dormammu in the MCU. Or Thanos.