**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Top 5 Skill Champs

2»

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Ægon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Hit Monkey
    5. Killmonger

Night Thrasher and Blade are 6 and 7 respectively.

Hit Monkey could go up or down depending on how he impacts the game going forward. He’s not really available right now, so don’t know if he’ll see no use or if he’ll start to dominate

One thing is for sure. Nick and Ægon are an easy top 2, the rest don’t come very close. And I say that with a R5 Steathy and a 6* R3 Killmonger.

Twinsies!
    Woo! Although I do sort of understand putting Killmonger above Stealthy. Their utility levels are similar, Stealthy just has the far, far superior damage output

Not saying I would, but I can understand where they are coming from. But I’m not biased at all, no not at all
    Lol, I can see where he'd coming from tbh. But only a completely biased person would ever actually put KM above Stealthy. 👀
    They’d have to be more biased than me certainly. And while I hold myself to objectivity as a personal principle, Killmonger is my weakness.
    Wait till you get Quake on your main. I'm calling it now, you'll change your PFP.
    You know, my original PFP on here was Quake, but changed it when I got my 6* Killmonger

I don’t think I will, I’ll just brag about it in every comment I make. I’ll be sure to make thread. I like to think people know me by my PFP. That’s how I recognise people anyway. Wouldn’t want to step on Spidey’s toes

Of course, this is assuming I get 5* Quake on my main, which is extremely doubtful

Lol, understandable. I love to flex my R5 5* Quake.

How'd that get there? 🤔

And I like to think people know me by my pfp too, so I'll be changing it back to Sunspot soon (he just looks so badass). But I wanna give Chadwick a bit more time.

And Quake'll come eventually, dude. Of course, if she didn't, it would be the biggest meme ever. 😂
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Ægon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Hit Monkey
    5. Killmonger

Hit Monkey could go up or down depending on how he impacts the game going forward. He’s not really available right now, so don’t know if he’ll see no use or if he’ll start to dominate

One thing is for sure. Nick and Ægon are an easy top 2, the rest don’t come very close. And I say that with a R5 Steathy and a 6* R3 Killmonger.

Twinsies!
    Woo! Although I do sort of understand putting Killmonger above Stealthy. Their utility levels are similar, Stealthy just has the far, far superior damage output

Not saying I would, but I can understand where they are coming from. But I’m not biased at all, no not at all
    Lol, I can see where he'd coming from tbh. But only a completely biased person would ever actually put KM above Stealthy. 👀
    They’d have to be more biased than me certainly. And while I hold myself to objectivity as a personal principle, Killmonger is my weakness.
    Wait till you get Quake on your main. I'm calling it now, you'll change your PFP.
    You know, my original PFP on here was Quake, but changed it when I got my 6* Killmonger

I don’t think I will, I’ll just brag about it in every comment I make. I’ll be sure to make thread. I like to think people know me by my PFP. That’s how I recognise people anyway. Wouldn’t want to step on Spidey’s toes

Of course, this is assuming I get 5* Quake on my main, which is extremely doubtful

How'd that get there? 🤔

And I like to think people know me by my pfp too, so I'll be changing it back to Sunspot soon (he just looks so badass). But I wanna give Chadwick a bit more time.

And Quake'll come eventually, dude. Of course, if she didn't, it would be the biggest meme ever. 😂
    Ouch. And yeah I know you by sunspot don’t worry.

And isn’t it already a meme on these forums. I feel like I get trolled enough for it to be.

*something about skill champs to mainstain relevance, Killmonger better than Nick Fury*
  • Options
    HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    1 Nick Fury
    2 Aegon
    3 Blade
    4 Night monkey
    5 Hit Monkey
  • Options

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Ægon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Hit Monkey
    5. Killmonger

Twinsies!

How'd that get there? 🤔

And isn’t it already a meme on these forums. I feel like I get trolled enough for it to be.

*something about skill champs to mainstain relevance, Killmonger better than Nick Fury*
    Yeah, you're right. It's totally a meme already. 😂
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    1. Nick
    2. Aegon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Blade
    5. Hit-Monkey

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

1. Nick Fury
    2. Ægon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Hit Monkey
    5. Killmonger

Twinsies!

How'd that get there? 🤔

I would flex my r5 5* Quake as well but I wouldn't want to rub more salt into the wound. 😉
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    In no particular order

These 2 are above every1 else imho
    Ægon
    Nick Fury

BWDO
    Blade

5th spot i cant decide between KM / Stealthy / Gwenpool
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Dont have Hit-monkey or elsa to play around
  • Options

In no particular order

These 2 are above every1 else imho
    Ægon
    Nick Fury

BWDO
    Blade

5th spot i cant decide between KM / Stealthy / Gwenpool

Ummm... what?
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Ummm... what?

Ægon - just an absolute beast when ranked up. Helped me through Act6 completion
    Nick Fury - just a beast

Blade - very useful to have in the team
    BWDO - i find her very fun to play with.

Then cant really say who my 5th favourite skill champ between Gwenpool / Killmonger / Stealthy

Stealth I have as R2 but most of the time benched as I use Nick more
    Gwenpool have a special for me as my 2nd pull 5star behind Maggie
    KM - well i dont use him anymore but AWD when NF got pulled
  • Options
    LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 219 ★★

Let's talk Skill champs.

You ratings should be based on YOUR opinion, not popular opinion, tier lists etc....Also, for where you are in the game. I get that End game players will have Aegon #1 (most likely), it makes sense.

1. Nick Fury - Don't really need to go into to much detail, but his is, IMO anyway, the most versatile champ in the game. Great for questing, offense, defense and synergies. There really isn't much he can't handle. Even very useful against bleed immune.

2. Killmonger - This is my personal opinion. He is great on offense and defense. Can be immune to SP3, good synergies. Easy access to true strike, whether through countering sp attacks or synergies. Run a team of KM, WS, Void and HT and he is arguably the best in the game. Granted, you need to use 4 spots, but the other champs are very useful as well. I might have him a little high, but he carried me through every single piece content after act 3 and still using him for everything. I have him awakened 5* r4 and is easily my most used champ.

3. Stealthy - So much fun and a HUGE damage dealer. I like the different web cartridges, but I wish there were a few more.

4. Black Widow DO - IMO, she is one of the funnest champs in the game. Cool animations, doesn't need any special ramp up or high skill, just fun and easy. Huge damage potential and the only weakness is against shock immune champs, which there isn't many of. Her sp2 will end most fights and because of her 7 hit combo, she gets there quick.

5.Elsa Bloodstone - I recently got her as a 5* and then duped her right after. I haven't used her much yet. but she is super fun and easy to play. Once I get some more t4BC, she will go up to r4. The damage is awesome and she is very useful for all content.

Overrated - Aegon. I know, but I'm not an end game player. I have him as a 5*, and when he gets awakened, I'm sure I will use him more. I took my 4* to max sig and r5, and I rarely use him. I'm also not great, so maintaining a BIG combo is not easy for me.

Underrated - Hit Monkey and Winter Solider. If I had Hit Monkey as a higher rarity, her would probably be #3.

I do think Skill is probably the least "overwhelming" class, but it is very deep. The top 10 skill champs are all very useful, the problem is that they are all kind of similar. Most deal big damage and great DOT, but lack utility and synergies to make them better,.

What are YOUR opinions?

You have a max 4 star aegon and you can't ramp him up?
    Who's faults is that.
    Aegon is a highly skilled required champ, if you can't keep his combo up, then he not overrated, you're just the one that needs to get your skills in check and know you ain't that great.
    A 4* max aegon ramped up even to 300 combo hits is better than your so called 5 star kill monger at rank 4.
    Just say you get hit a lot and prefer the safety net of killmonger's indestructible charges and not call aegon overrated.
    Aegon:
    1. True strike
    2. True damage (by passing your physical resistance)
    3. Gains furries increasing his attack.
    4. Reduces defensive abilities.
    5. Solid bleed Special 2
    6. Has unstoppable
    7. Can cheese fights with his heavy attack
    I won't even talk about his 1000 combo abilities.
    Km.
    1. True strike
    2. Bleeds.
    3. Indestructible charges.
    4. unstoppable charges.
    5. After several bleeds can cause severe bleed damage with his SP3.

He needs synergies to have a 40% chance of shrugging of debuffs. All aegon has to do is hit your block twice at most.
    Damage outputs are on entirely different scales. Yet you rank killmonger as number 2 and call aegon overrated.
    Get a reality check bro. you don't how to use him and doesn't fit your style. he isn't overrated, he just requires high skills to play with. After all listen to his story of how he won the contest with one arm, do you think he did it by parrying attacks and countering? He was the OG of light intercepts from his story alone. Think of how smooth light intercepts are, then you'll understand what he was made for.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    LOThunder said:

Let's talk Skill champs.

You ratings should be based on YOUR opinion, not popular opinion, tier lists etc....Also, for where you are in the game. I get that End game players will have Aegon #1 (most likely), it makes sense.

1. Nick Fury - Don't really need to go into to much detail, but his is, IMO anyway, the most versatile champ in the game. Great for questing, offense, defense and synergies. There really isn't much he can't handle. Even very useful against bleed immune.

2. Killmonger - This is my personal opinion. He is great on offense and defense. Can be immune to SP3, good synergies. Easy access to true strike, whether through countering sp attacks or synergies. Run a team of KM, WS, Void and HT and he is arguably the best in the game. Granted, you need to use 4 spots, but the other champs are very useful as well. I might have him a little high, but he carried me through every single piece content after act 3 and still using him for everything. I have him awakened 5* r4 and is easily my most used champ.

3. Stealthy - So much fun and a HUGE damage dealer. I like the different web cartridges, but I wish there were a few more.

4. Black Widow DO - IMO, she is one of the funnest champs in the game. Cool animations, doesn't need any special ramp up or high skill, just fun and easy. Huge damage potential and the only weakness is against shock immune champs, which there isn't many of. Her sp2 will end most fights and because of her 7 hit combo, she gets there quick.

5.Elsa Bloodstone - I recently got her as a 5* and then duped her right after. I haven't used her much yet. but she is super fun and easy to play. Once I get some more t4BC, she will go up to r4. The damage is awesome and she is very useful for all content.

Overrated - Aegon. I know, but I'm not an end game player. I have him as a 5*, and when he gets awakened, I'm sure I will use him more. I took my 4* to max sig and r5, and I rarely use him. I'm also not great, so maintaining a BIG combo is not easy for me.

Underrated - Hit Monkey and Winter Solider. If I had Hit Monkey as a higher rarity, her would probably be #3.

I do think Skill is probably the least "overwhelming" class, but it is very deep. The top 10 skill champs are all very useful, the problem is that they are all kind of similar. Most deal big damage and great DOT, but lack utility and synergies to make them better,.

What are YOUR opinions?

You have a max 4 star aegon and you can't ramp him up?
    Who's faults is that.
    Aegon is a highly skilled required champ, if you can't keep his combo up, then he not overrated, you're just the one that needs to get your skills in check and know you ain't that great.
    A 4* max aegon ramped up even to 300 combo hits is better than your so called 5 star kill monger at rank 4.
    Just say you get hit a lot and prefer the safety net of killmonger's indestructible charges and not call aegon overrated.
    Aegon:
    1. True strike
    2. True damage (by passing your physical resistance)
    3. Gains furries increasing his attack.
    4. Reduces defensive abilities.
    5. Solid bleed Special 2
    6. Has unstoppable
    7. Can cheese fights with his heavy attack
    I won't even talk about his 1000 combo abilities.
    Km.
    1. True strike
    2. Bleeds.
    3. Indestructible charges.
    4. unstoppable charges.
    5. After several bleeds can cause severe bleed damage with his SP3.

He needs synergies to have a 40% chance of shrugging of debuffs. All aegon has to do is hit your block twice at most.
    Damage outputs are on entirely different scales. Yet you rank killmonger as number 2 and call aegon overrated.
    Get a reality check bro. you don't how to use him and doesn't fit your style. he isn't overrated, he just requires high skills to play with. After all listen to his story of how he won the contest with one arm, do you think he did it by parrying attacks and countering? He was the OG of light intercepts from his story alone. Think of how smooth light intercepts are, then you'll understand what he was made for.
    So in other words.... MY opinion.... right, exactly what I said. But thanks for being demeaning and insulting at the same time. Pretty sure that violates the forum rules.

Also, I said myself I AM NOT THAT GREAT... I Went ahead and highlighted for you in case you missed it.