**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do new incursions crystals come out today?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I hope so. Does anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Maybe there is a timer?
    Who knows
  • Options
    LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 219 ★★
    Is incursions even back up?
    I haven't logged in for a while now.
  • Options
    Whaaaat said:

Maybe there is a timer?
    Who knows

The timer is ticking down but the incursions update post says that the current ones may be extended 30 days but idk if I read that wrong.
  • Options

Whaaaat said:

Maybe there is a timer?
    Who knows

The timer is ticking down but the incursions update post says that the current ones may be extended 30 days but idk if I read that wrong.
    They would be extended for 3 days, so when the new and updated incursions start, we will have new crystals
  • Options
    Whaaaat said:

Whaaaat said:

Maybe there is a timer?
    Who knows

They would be extended for 3 days, so when the new and updated incursions start, we will have new crystals
    Alright thanks
  • Options
    LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 219 ★★
    Whaaaat said:

Whaaaat said:

Maybe there is a timer?
    Who knows

Do you have any idea on the possible champs for the next batch of crystals?
    I want to know if I should hold off on this set, because I'm only interested in one more and there is pretty much only one champ I want in there. It could be a big miss at the end of the day, since the odds are stacked against me.
  • Options
    LOThunder said:

Whaaaat said:

Whaaaat said:

Maybe there is a timer?
    Who knows

Do you have any idea on the possible champs for the next batch of crystals?
    I want to know if I should hold off on this set, because I'm only interested in one more and there is pretty much only one champ I want in there. It could be a big miss at the end of the day, since the odds are stacked against me.
    They will return in 10 minutes
    And no, we don't know anything about the crystals
  • Options
    WikiLeaksWikiLeaks Posts: 20
    You're gonna wish that they came out tomorrow after you see what's in them.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    This is pure rubbish
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Well, at least one crystal seems fine to me. 2x chances at dupping Human Torch or Fury
  • Options

Well, at least one crystal seems fine to me. 2x chances at dupping Human Torch or Fury

Hmm

I have to think about that one. I just used a science AG on Torch a few weeks ago but on the other hand I really want Fury.