**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RXBC looking for 1

Donations for this week are 133,335 gold, 29,170 battlechips, 12,500 loyalty. Please get them in by 9/16/17 (@) 8 PM PDT (this upcoming Saturday).
-If you donate AFTER this time, you must PM me a screenshot or else I will have to assume that you DID NOT donate.
Please DO NOT substitute donations for other donations (Donating 100k gold, but no battlechips) unless you are doing donation trades with another member. Also anybody that makes donation trades should let me know so I can mark it down in my spreadsheet.
So here's the deal with us. We are drama free as I won't tolerate it and I've seen enough in my time to not want it around. Also we are a 5x5 ally who completes 99% of the time. Nobody's perfect all the time. We could use another strong player like what I think you might be to help us be closer to perfect. As far as requirements we're pretty easy to deal with. As long as you put forth full effort in AQ and AW We lay off on the rest.
You'd be hard pressed to find a better group of guys and to find a group that's more fun than ours. All that said we will have an opening after this week's AQ and would love if you'd join us.
Line ID bigces- spiderbobbie RXBC
In game bigces- spiderbobbie RXBC