**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tell me about your first 2 5*s

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    The old favourites Joe Fix-it I mean King Groot and... I literally can't even remember, it was that bad. Might have been Killmonger, but I can't say for sure.

Not that Killmonger is bad, it's just that I don't really need to use him for anything.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Got Quake and I think Nightcrawler?

yeah. Then I pulled both cyclops back to back
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    IW and cable
  • 1Cirdex1Cirdex Posts: 56
    I see you guys, dont be shy
  • Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    Mine where Phoenix and rogue. Phoenix is decent but I was a noob and had no clue how to play her, and rouge ideally needs dupe before she can be considered anything special. Continued to pull trash, (king groot, winter soldier, cable) until my 6th 5* when I got Morningstar
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    edited September 2020

Rhyno and drax maybe?
    When I got rhyno there were only like 12 or so options of 5 stars at the time

Also pretty sure I misspell rhino 90% of the time.

I am gonna go ahead and tell you about my last two 5stars also. Havok and WOLVERINE!!!!

Looks like you misspell Rhino 66.7% of the time...

And my first 2 5s were Hela and Mephisto, I believe
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    My first 2 was Thor Jane and IF
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    My first was diablo, who I took to rank 2 cause he came in between back to back Juggernauts from 4* crystals so had a ton of mystic iso to use. I then took ages trying to learn how to play him to a level where he was even close to my squad of rank 4 and 5 4*s. Then I pulled Jane Foster, who was less impressive if anything and stayed rank 1, and I made my peace with only having bad mystic 5*s at my disposal. My 3rd was another mystic, Guillotine, although I enjoyed playing her and she made a much more valuable addition to my roster than the previous 2, who just collected dust from that point.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I got Old Man Logan from my first 5 star crystal and Quake from the compensation nexus. I got 8 terrible 5 stars after that but then it started getting better and better
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    My first two 5 star champs were Crossbones and Angela

Dream team:
    Nick Fury (check)
    Quake (check)
    Doom (check)
    Voodoo (check)
    Venom (check)
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    First was spidergwen when she was a meme and second was beast
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Magneto was my first. Can't remember the second.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Mine were Colossus (pre-buff) and Groot.
    I used Colossus to push for Uncollected his bleed immune made him worth it to me, even if his attack was sub-par.
    Groot...he's still not ranked. No point really.

Luckily I got Magik as my 3rd so things did get better eventually.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Guillotine and either Archangel or Jane Foster can't recall the second one
    Only memory I have is all the 3 people who played mcoc in my school back in 2018 teasing me by just screaming "Jane Foster" lmao
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Hadn’t been playing that long at the time, but thanks to Gwenpool At The Movies I was able to get 2x 5* champs at once. Ronan and Yondu. Could have been worse, a lot of people were getting Iron Patriot, but still meh. Then Iron Man Infinity War, immediately awakened and ranked up. Still my top champ.

Then Kamala before the buff, almost quit the game.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    My first one was Cable and second one was rogue. I had lost all motivation to play this game for a month or so.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Magneto and Venom then Magneto again..4 was falcon....pull 5 Venom!!
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Man it’s been so long. My first 5* was Yellowjacket. Second was another science champ. I can’t remember for the life of me.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I know my first was drax, can’t remember who was second out of iron man and captain marvel though. This was back when the 5* crystal had 24 champs in it though so overall my pulls weren’t awful.
  • 1Cirdex1Cirdex Posts: 56
    Just got my 3rd 5* Star ( Man thing ) Good or Bad
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Beast and punisher 2099 I’m looking forward to the buff
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    Civil Warrior
    Jean Grey

The price of alcohol went up from all the beer I drank to take that sting away.
    I didn’t get a good 5s champ until my 7th crystal.
  • Paul_RuddPaul_Rudd Posts: 79
    1st was Red Magneto and 2nd was Red Magneto. Duped him. I was pissed. This was back when he was absolute hot dog water. (This was a few years ago.)
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Spider-man was first 5*, is now duped and r2.
    BPCW was second 5*, is now 5/65 and max sig.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    My first 5* was Red Cyclops. I was so pissed off, I quit the game. Months later, I decided to redownload the game, and when I did, I got a free 5* crystal as a returning player gift. When I opened that, I puled a Stark Spidey.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Magik and Domino were my first two

Ghost was coming around the corner as numero tres