**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can i hope to complete 6.1 with this roster?

InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
These are my current 5 stars and i have 1 6 star, i will have about 6 5* crystals and my 2nd 6* crystal in about a month for a small opening so hopefully i get a good tech mutant or mystic (I have a 5* AG for those 3 classes), but could i get cavalier with this roster? Who to rank up essentially, from what I've seen before i need to rank up my medusa and quake but is there anyone else at the moment? Hopefully ill be able to because i completed 5.3 and 5.4 in the past like 3-4 days and i liked getting though content so it'll be sad if i hit a roadblock.

Comments

• Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    I don't really see a good option for crossbones here. he has biohazard and big regen, maybe skilled quake players could do it but I don't know
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Once you get quake to r3 (which you should do immediately) and learn to play her, you should be good. You'll have to practice against no retreat before doing 6.1.1 though. Also, I hope you ha e an incinerate immmune for that 5.4 mephisto as a 4-Star!

As far as the 6.1 bosses, you should be good! You can quake sabretooth. Medusa can handle Ultron and sentinel even at r3. Loki and Ghost are super easy. You can also quake crossbones!
    Good luck!

i already beat the mephisto with my cap I somehow even though i brought in a 4* torch and didn't need to use him i'm on 5.4.6 and itll be pretty easy since i have my 5* medusa for the Ultron boss.

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Once you get quake to r3 (which you should do immediately) and learn to play her, you should be good. You'll have to practice against no retreat before doing 6.1.1 though. Also, I hope you ha e an incinerate immmune for that 5.4 mephisto as a 4-Star!

As far as the 6.1 bosses, you should be good! You can quake sabretooth. Medusa can handle Ultron and sentinel even at r3. Loki and Ghost are super easy. You can also quake crossbones!
    Good luck!

i already beat the mephisto with my cap I somehow even though i brought in a 4* torch and didn't need to use him i'm on 5.4.6 and itll be pretty easy since i have my 5* medusa for the Ultron boss.
    Cap IW*
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Good luck!

Cap IW*
    Which other Cap is there?
    Chikel said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Good luck!

Cap IW*
    the classic and WWII
  • D_OmaD_Oma Posts: 43
    Yes! You have Quake, Nick Fury and Captain IW!!
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Chikel said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Good luck!

Cap IW*
    the classic and WWII
    They don't count