**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Monday

I highly suggest this years cavalier reward for cyber monday be jaw droppingly amazing... not like july 4th. Like have full teir 5 class catalyst selectors for 100$ packs and more.

The reason i say this is because come November there are too many great things comming out that if the cyber monday deals are not amazing i wont be picking them up.

Some things i could spend money on this fall:
Nvidia's 3070, 3080 or 3090 graphics cards.. with the 400$ version being better than the current 1200$ 2080ti.

Xbox series x or playstation 5- for like 500-600$ i can pick up a new gaming rig. And spend all my time playing new titles with ssd speeds and raytracing.

Cyber punk 2077- a game that developers have put in 10 years developing and polishing... for only 60$ that is going to be the game of the year guaranteed... now i can buy a 50$ kabam offer for cyber monday... or i can buy a guaranteed amazing full game.

Gopro hero 9
New gopro is comming out better than ever 400$

Ryzen4000 APU's maby not out by November but close.. another great addition to my computer...

Ok now im not trying to dump on this game because i have throws alot of money at it... more or less i wanted to suggest and give a heads up that alot of amazing things are comming out this fall... so if you expect to get any money from me and probably alot of gamers. Its going to have to be worth it.

That is all thank you for your time.