Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Rerolling Hacks in Incursion doesn't work

Hello, I rerolled my Hacks for 30 Units multiple times. I lost alot of units but I realised that it did not actually reroll, it was still the same hacks. Please how to get my Units back?

Comments

• Options
    D_OmaD_Oma Posts: 43
    Yo...can I get a refund atleast...?
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 842 ★★★
    I never spend units in incursions, because it’s not a competition or very important to do really well in. I look at it as a fun game mode. Also the hacks are cool but I don’t reroll because every single one has a use to a champion. That’s why I usually bring a diverse trio of champions. Also there are so many opportunities to get hacks that it doesn’t really matter if you don’t get the one you want
  • Options
    Guess I'm never going to have my 60 units back...Lol...why even introduce a feature if it doesn't work.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    D_Oma said:

Guess I'm never going to have my 60 units back...Lol...why even introduce a feature if it doesn't work.

They can't help you on here, mods don't have access to your account. While in-game, click the gear shaped icon in the left corner and open a ticket with support. Don't know if they will help, but it has a better chance than opening a thread on here in the forums.
  • Options
    Solswerd said:

D_Oma said:

They can't help you on here, mods don't have access to your account. While in-game, click the gear shaped icon in the left corner and open a ticket with support. Don't know if they will help, but it has a better chance than opening a thread on here in the forums.
    Ok thanks