**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Platinum pool crystals

I really appreciate that it’s free to play for the platinum even tho I don’t care about h I just want units. but since I have 2 of 2 pieces I just want to know if they’re gonna be more events or times we can spend on more so I can unlock him that doesn’t require money?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I really appreciate that it’s free to play for the platinum even tho I don’t care about h I just want units. but since I have 2 of 2 pieces I just want to know if they’re gonna be more events or times we can spend on more so I can unlock him that doesn’t require money?

I wouldn’t hold your breathe on it being 100% free. I can see a paywall behind the last piece for all that were unlucky. Maybe even in the unit offers come cyber Monday. 🤷‍♂️

But yes there will be more opportunities for the other 2 pieces you’re missing.