**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Second r3! Hitting the big leagues.

Monster.

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Nice! I just formed my second T5CC, so hopefully I'll be getting my second R3 soon as well. Of course, I had 2 T5CCs that were forming at about the same pace. Formed the first one after completing the Omega Boss Rush to get my Mystic and R3 my Claire Voyant. Now formed the second (mutant) from the T5CC crystals in the Treasure Hunt event. But since they are so close together I'm still working to replenish the T5B and the T2A to get a mutant to R3 (likely will be Magneto, but I've not entirely decided yet. Have Magneto, Sunspot, Storm Pyramid X and Havok all at R2 currently).
  • Options
    MikeymonstesMikeymonstes Posts: 151

Nice! I just formed my second T5CC, so hopefully I'll be getting my second R3 soon as well. Of course, I had 2 T5CCs that were forming at about the same pace. Formed the first one after completing the Omega Boss Rush to get my Mystic and R3 my Claire Voyant. Now formed the second (mutant) from the T5CC crystals in the Treasure Hunt event. But since they are so close together I'm still working to replenish the T5B and the T2A to get a mutant to R3 (likely will be Magneto, but I've not entirely decided yet. Have Magneto, Sunspot, Storm Pyramid X and Havok all at R2 currently).

Go for mags
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Jerkobson said:

Monster.

Nice. I did the same thing last week, sig 180. You’re missing one thing - get those suicides on!
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Here you are with a 6* R3 sig 175 Aegon while I can't even pull a 4* version much less a 5* (if I do pull a 5* I can R5 and sig 200 immediately but doesn't look like that'll happen anytime soon). GG!