**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yoooo!!! Dont know if these are a big deal or not of questions but check it out...

Just wanted to ask if the class duel crystals are a worthy spend or if i should go for feature or stay with regular crystals?

And second question is. Aside from the treasure event for platpool is there any other way to get his crystals that i might of missed?. I have 3 of his pieces and it be real sad if thats as far as i get.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Other than new champs to the pool, which you'll find in the featured, the dual class crystals have all the champs you'll find in the basic pool for those given classes. So personally, since they are the same cost of fragments, I'd say the dual class are the way to go if you are targeting specific champs. If there are specific champs you want that you can find in the basic crystals, getting the dual class that features the class of your target gives you MUCH better odds. That said, it's still a toss up if you'll get the champ you want, but you have a much better chance doing so in the dual class than in the basic.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I feel the same way. I have 3 different pieces, and 5 total. I’m hoping they give some sort of piece selector thing. Regarding the duel crystals, I’d only do that unless you want/need a specific class. It’s not like it has different champs than in the basic
  • Options
    Cma1323Cma1323 Posts: 68
    There has only been 3 ways to get platinum pool parts so far. There was spend money event like 3 months ago, then 2 months ago you could buy some crystals for like 11k incursion artifacts. Then this month is the treasure island. At some point you will be able to do something with the extra pieces but not sure what. If you have 3 of the 5 you are setting pretty good so I wouldn't sweat it too much.

As far as the dual class crystals I would say if you are targeting anyone specific then yes they are the best chance to get that champ aside from incursion crystals which are a 10% chance. Anyone in the basic pool is in the dual class crystals but keep in mind there are like 50-70 champs in them so it's like 1.5-2% chance to get the one you want which is way better than basic which has like 170-180 champs now so you are looking at like .6-.7% chance of the one you want. I dont like feature personally cause of the extra 5k in shards and the risk it is to get a champ you dont want.